TWENTY-SIX: AWAKE

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Y/n opened her eyes slowly, her eye bags heavy as she attempted to wake up. She leaned back on her elbows as she fully opened up her eyes. She looked around to see everyone there that she knew.

Dream.

George.

Sapnap.

BadBoyHalo.

Tubbo.

A guy named Karl.

A guy named Punz.

A guy named Purpled.

Niki.

A guy named Ponk.

Technoblade.

Quackity.

And...

Tommy.

Even people who were the enemies, were there. People who hated each other, were there. Why? Was Tommy dead? Was he not going to wake up? She was so confused on what was happening.

But the second the girl woke up, the guy who she assumed was Karl looked over at her. He quickly hit Quackity's shoulder who then hit Sapnap's shoulder who hit George's shoulder who finally tapped Dream on the shoulder.

"She's awake." George whispered to Dream.

Dream turned his head to look at Y/n and began walking to her, moving his mask to the side once he was closer to her. He had kneeled down besides her and fully taken his mask off. This was the first time he spoke to her since she had got there. A real conversation.

Y/n looked into her brothers emerald eyes and smiled a bit. "I'm so sorry." The two said in sync before chuckling lightly. Dream wrapped his arm around her torso and the other around her head, his hand resting on the back of her head.

A soft brotherly kiss was planted on her forehead by him. "I'm sorry kid... Honestly. I'm just glad your awake and safe. I love you kiddo."

A soft sigh escaped Y/n's lips. "I love you too Dream." She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close.

"Hey look! Tommys awake too!" Someone had yelled. It sounded like Tubbo.

Tommy?

He's alive?

That's right...

He's alive.