Happy birthday Jin Ae

Author's POV

" APPPAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! DADDDDYYYY IS BAD !" the 5 year old Ae shouted, running down the stairs, and directly towards Jimin, who was sitting on the couch , reading the newspaper , and she was getting ran after by her another dad , Jungkook.

She jumped on the couch, directly landing on Jimin's lap, who caught him immediately. 

" Ae ! This is cheating! You cannot jump on your appa's lap at first . I was still winning ." Jungkook said , pouting. 

Ae and Jimin giggled.  " Hawww ... you know appa .. daddy lost to me ." Ae said, making Jimin raise his eyebrows , being proud .

" Ohh ! Really ? Ae defeated daddy ? Wow! Cool . But .. baby .. what was the deal with you both ?" Jimin asked Ae and Jungkook. 

" We had to run down from my room and the one to reach the living room first , would be the one to be on your lap ." Ae said . " And I won." Ae said , doing a jig .

This made Jimin and Jungkook laugh . Jungkook smiled and came and sat down beside Jimin, who already had Ae on his lap .

" Okay .. my champion.  You won !" Jungkook said , making Ae chuckle .

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jimin's cheek . This made Ae pout and throw her hands up in protest.  " Excuji me ... Mr dad ! Who said you can kiss my appa ? I wanted to do it first ." Ae said .

Jimin bursted out in laughter.  " It's okay Ae ... you can kiss my other cheek ." Jimin said , and Ae immediately complied and kissed his left cheek .

" Mhmm ... Ae ... you know what is today ?" Jimin asked .

Ae made a thinking face and it melted both Jimin and Jungkook. 

Then she suddenly jumped on Jungkook's lap , and hugged him . " Happy birthday dad !" Ae said. 

Jungkook chuckled real hard . Ae had forgotten that today it was her birthday too .

Nevertheless, he wrapped his arms around his daughter and said ," Thank you my love . Dad wishes you a very happy birthday too ." Jungkook said , and Ae broke the hug , looking at Jungkook's face and then at Jimin's confusingly.  Then she pointed her chubby fingers at herself. 

" What ? My birthday ?" Ae asked .

" Yes baby.  Today... it is your birthday too . Forgot?" Jimin said .

Ae suddenly realized that it was her own birthday too , and she gave a cry of happiness and jumped down from Jungkook's lap , and landed safely on the floor .

" YAY ! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO . YAY ! YAY ! YAY !" Ae danced and Jimin and Jungkook were dying out of laughter. 

She kept on jumping and dancing, until Jimin said ." STOP. " And Ae immediately stopped and stood there like a silent kid .

" Good ." Jimin said .

" Ae ... baby come here . Dad has a gift for you ." Jungkook said , and Ae immediately came running to Jungkook and Jungkook picked her up and settled her down on his lap again .

" What gift ? What gift ?" Ae said.

Jungkook chucked and took out a box . He opened it and there was a set of three finger rings.