Chapter Three

He so fine y'all like...look at him...:) on with the story though.
Also, do you guys mind if I drop some song suggestions with each chapter? I be wanting to put people on all the time lmao
..................

"All right mom, I'm off to that job I was telling you about!" I yell as I exit the house. Once I hop into the truck that was already crunk up, I type in the address of his house into my gps just to see he doesn't even stay far from me.

"Well I'll be damned. He stay by Dr. Swiss." I whisper to myself. Dr. Swiss was once an employer of my late grandma, she was his nanny/housekeeper when he and his wife were both busy with their lives. We used to come and visit the house when she was working and wish that one day we could live in a place so grand. For the longest I thought doctors made a whole lot of money until I learned about student debt.

As I pulled into his driveway, I see that his house is not as big as the doctor's which is a relief because I would hate to be walking around that much. Call me lazy I don't care.

 Call me lazy I don't care

"This is gorgeous..." I whisper to myself as I hop out and close my door. I walk up to his front door and I'm only able to get one knock off before he pulls the door open. Damn did he hear me pull up? And damn...why is he shirtless? I'm not complaining but sir...

"Hey, come on in I'm gonna grab a shirt and be right back so we can go shopping." He says hurriedly before turning and heading to I'm guessing the laundry room.

"Uh , okay." I say before coming in and standing awkwardly by the door. He does have really good taste...unless he had someone else decorate for him. He comes back out in a black T and grabs his truck keys. "Alright let's get it." He says, opening his door and allowing me out before him. He opens the passenger door to his truck for me and I thank him as I hop in and hook up my seatbelt. I watch as he walks around to the driver's side and I get chills for some odd reason. Definitely can't have those feelings for my boss...

................

We make it to the grocery store, where he tells me as we're walking in to pick out anything I'm up for cooking as well as healthy snacks and things for him.

"Do you eat sushi?" I ask him as we pass the station in our local Kroger.

"Ew, not at all." He squints in disgust before heading over to the bread.

"You're saying ew because you have tried it and didn't like it or you just don't like the idea of it?" I ask picking up a tray of spicy California roll.

"I mean...I never tried it but cmon, ain't it like raw fish and rice?" He asks and I roll my eyes at his exaggeration.

"You're gonna try it once we get back, I promise you'll like it-"