Chapter eighteen

Lynn POV

"Girl if you don't hurry up, we gotta go before we get stuck in traffic!" Tanya exclaims to Dreya through the phone as we sit outside her house in the car waiting to head to Atlanta. I must say this was much needed, your girl was starting to feel a little down being back home and just working.

"I told y'all I'm coming!" Dreya yells from the door, still on the phone and we roll our eyes.

"Get in loser, we're going to the city." I say as she loads her stuff and gets in before pulling off.

"Aww, we're gonna be city girls for the weekend! Lynn, did homeboy say he had some homeboys?" Tanya asks and I chuckle.

"Um, I think so. I hope they're cute. I don't need y'all dragging me to a club to spot someone because you don't like your options." I say. "Think he said he had some cousins, so I just know they're gonna look good okay? No worries." Once we finally make it to the interstate, we spend the drive singing, eating and the girls sleeping the whole way there.

...........

"We are here! Wake y'all asses up!" I shout as I put the car in park in Joe's driveway. They take their precious time, waking fully once they get a glimpse of the house.

"Oh bitch I thought I died and went to Bel-air this motherf*cker is niceeee." Tanya says as she gets out the car, closing her door. The door to the house opens and out walks that fine ass man of mine, all smiles in his grey T and loose track pants.

"Welcome ladies!" He shouts, his arms in a welcoming gesture and I mentally face palm. Lord, he can be so lame sometimes....

"Damn girl whatever secret powers you packing in your pocket, you need to let us borrow some!" Dreya says quickly and quietly to me as we make our way to the door and I have to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

"Heyyy."

"Hi." Oh now these hoes wanna be shy...

"Hey babe." I say to him before he gives me a quick kiss and letting us inside.

"I'll have the gentleman retrieve your bags when they get here. Would you guys like a tour?" They nod eagerly and we follow him around the house as he lets them know where to find what where as they stayed. They decided to chill in the backyard once he was done and he and I went to the kitchen for cold drinks.

"Oh how good it is to see your pretty face again." I state as I take a sip.

"It's even prettier when you sit on it." He says smugly and I almost spit up my drink coughing.

"You caught me off guard! Ugh..." I roll my eyes playfully and he chuckles, coming around the island to where I am, standing between my legs.

"I'm truly happy to see you though." He says as he plants a kiss on my lips. As we are thinking that we were going to have a full blown make out session, the doorbell rings right on time. Joe goes to open it and I follow behind him only to see him open the door to guys, obviously twins, that favored him just of a darker complexion.

"USO!" They yell at Joe in unison before bringing him into a big Bro hug. I giggle at the site of Joe uncomfortably hugging two guys the same size as him.

"Nice to see you guys too." He says once they finally let him go. He turns to me, "this is who I mentioned, Lynn." I stick my hand out to shake theirs only to be pulled into a big hug too, one that Joe pulls me out of quickly scolding them for 'putting their paws on me'.

"So this is the one that's got you turning Chicks away at the door huh?!" One asks Joe and he just puts his face in his hands groaning.

"Pleasure to meet you ma'am. It's a good thing you came around after he had the problem."