Chapter twenty

"Splash that water at me one more time I'll slap the twin off you!" Tanya exclaims to Jay before he chuckles and splashes some more. We were outside at the pool just basking in the sun. We figured we would do some outdoor activities instead of staying cooped up in the house for the last day. Hell I didn't care what we did as long as I wasn't cooking or doing nails because this was my break.

"Alright, I found the cups, we just have to get the balls blown up and we can start." Joe announces as he comes out of the house. We were about to play cup pong but with the big cups and blow up balls to make it more interesting. "I'm obviously getting the baller, so you guys are left to pair up." He finishes as he refers to me and I snicker.

"How did you know I wanted to be on your team?"

"Because you want the winning combination, you want me." I roll my eyes and just agree to feed his ego.

"Alright well I got Tanya, Jay you get Dreya. How we playing this?"

"Whenever you make a shot, out of your two chances, you take a shot. Whoever finishes all of their cups off first, wins." Joe says and me and the girls get excited. It was really a win win. Get drunk either way.

"I'm game! Where's the tequila?" I ask as I finally finish blowing up my ball. "Starter shot? Anyone?"

"Me!"

"Yes please!" The girls say in unison as I poor them one and myself. I hand the bottles off to the guys and go ahead and get set up to toss my ball.

"We are going first, right?" I ask and they nod. Okay. I have my two chances. I toss the first one and make it, but I miss the second one. After taking a winner shot, Joe takes his turn and he makes both of his. Oh goodie, gonna have a tipsy Joe on my hands that's when he's the nastiest. Joe takes his shots and it's now Tanya and Jimmy's turn. Yeah, this is going to be one interesting game.

...................

"Bruh, what you mean!?! Man-"

"Bruh, you know you lost that! Max had you in the mat and you couldn't even get your shoulders up man!" Jimmy argues as the twins fuss, both drunk as hell. We were sitting by the fire place trying to sober up. The guys were fighting over some high school wrestling match.

"I wish y'all would shut up." Dreya says as she groans, rubbing her head.

"I second that." Tanya says and they quiet down, still giving little sly remarks to each other. Joe was sitting in the chair beside me, all cuddled up and have asleep as he sat there listening to us all talk. Definitely not the drunk Joe I was expecting.

"Let's go upstairs." I whisper to him as they continue to talk to each other. Joe nods and follows me inside and upstairs to his room. Once we're inside I lock the door behind us and push him back onto the bed.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you're pretty rough tonight aren't you?" He says as he leans back on his forearms, his eyes running over my body hungrily. I smirk.

"You like it when I'm rough, remember?" I state as untie my bathing suit top.

"I do..." he trails off as I let my top drop to the floor. He didn't have a shirt on himself, just some cotton shorts. I untie the loose tie he had at the front and pull down his shorts to reveal his erection pressing hard against his briefs. I look up at him, "What can I say? Liquor makes me horny." I bite my lip as I climb on top of him without taking off the briefs or my bottoms. I do a small grinding motion, teasing him to see how long he could do without ripping my bottoms off.

"You like that?"

"Yes....no, take these off damnit I want to feel you!" He groans as he flips me over with a quickness, discarding my bottoms and his. He placed himself at my entrance, 'knocking' before inviting himself in and I hiss. "Fits like a glove everytime." He whispers in my ear as he gets up to a pace.