Thirteen.

-Ashton-

 It was noon the next day and I was standing in front of Lukes house. I waited for him to open the door, I had already texted him and he said he would be a few minutes. Although Luke had already said yes to the date we were about to go on I was really nervous. I was going to take Luke to an art museum. I've been wanting to go to it since I moved here and I hoped it would take things off of Lukes mind. Luke opened the door, he was wearing what he usually wears. Black skinny jeans, and some random long sleeved shirt. He looked different though, better in a way. 

"Are we gonna go are you just going to stare at me?" Luke speaking made me come back to reality. 

"Well as much as I would love to stare at you, we better go." Luke let out a laugh. 

It was nice to know that Luke was slowly going back to the real him. Or at least that was what I thought. Once in the car he stayed silent, the smile he had when I opened the door long gone. I turned on the radio and started to drive. Luke didn't know where I was taking him and I hope he was okay with just looking at art. If not we could always think of something else. 

It was a thirty minute ride till I had finally pulled into the parking lot and Luke still hasn't said anything. I got out and Luke followed my actions. I started walking towards the front entrance not waiting to see what Luke was actually doing. I must have walked faster then what I thought because Luke ran to catch up to me.

"Don't go so fast." I half smiled, "Don't walk so fucking slow then." 

I grabbed his hand in mine so he knew I wasn't being rude. Walking into the place people gave us weird looks. I ignored them and kept walking forward. I walked up to a desk where a women was. 

"Hello boys, did you want a tour guide? You would have to pay twenty dollars. Unless you want to roam freely, then its free." I shook my head. "We will just roam." She nodded, "Don't touch anything." 

We left the desk and started going up to random paintings. Soon Luke was dragging me all over the place getting excited with every piece of art he saw. I smiled knowing his mind was off of whatever it was on. I took pictures of some sculptures. I barely paid any attention to the art though, I was always looking at Luke. I loved how his face broke out into a smile, I loved how his eyes shined in the light. I loved how he got excited over art. Seeing him like this was worth the trip out here. We had looked at almost every piece of art...or at least I think, when Luke spoke.

"What was your favorite piece of art?" He asked me looking down at the floor for some reason. 

I looked across the room and smiled. I covered his eyes and dragged him over to the wall. I put him right in front of it. 

"This is my favorite." 

I uncovered his eyes and he looked straight ahead. His smiled faded and his face covered with confusion. He was looking into his own eyes. It was him, no somebody didn't paint Luke. It was a mirror. 

"But Ash-" Still confused I cut him off. 

"Its you." 

He didin't say anything at first but then started to laugh. 

"Your so lame Ashton." He pulled me closer to him so I was in the mirror with him. "This is my favorite." 

I smiled at myself, Luke had his arm around my waist. I took out my phone and captured the moment. I wanted to remember this moment forever. I turned towards Luke, being less then five inches away from each other. 

"Luke...Boyfriend?" I mentally smacked myself. Luke let out a small laugh. "Boyfriend." 

I put my hands on his cheeks and moved his head closer to mine. Kissing him, kissing him the first time as boyfriends. I smiled into the kiss, making us break apart.