Two.

Slight triggering in this chapter.

-Luke-

It was the end of the first day back, I made my way to the bathroom. I didn't actually have to go to the bathroom, I just thought if I stayed in there long enough Stark and his friends would leave. I knew I should have skipped last hour, last hour was gym and I usually stayed in the corner. I never changed or anything and the teacher gave up on me after the first couple of weeks. My brother constantly asked why I was failing gym but I never told him. I looked at my phone and its been thirty minutes. I knew I should get going or my brother would be worried. As soon as I turned the corner for my locker, I knew I should have just went straight home. Stark and James weren't there but Clark was. We made eye contact as soon as I started walking down the hallway so there was no way I could avoid him. 

I walked up to my locker and Clark still hadn't made a move yet. I put my combination in and opened my locker. He was leaning against some lockers about a few feet away. I kept looking at him out of the corner of my eyes but tried to ignore him. I was surprised for when I closed my locker when he still didn't do anything. I locked my locker and I was kicked from behind. The kick sent me down to my knees facing the lockers. 

"You thought we were gone didn't you?" Starks voice rang in my ears. Didn't they have anything better to do?

He pulled me up by my shirt and turned me around. Holding me against the lockers. My eyes met his brown ones, "You know, you never answered my question from earlier." 

He let go of my shirt, Clark came from the side punching me in the stomach. I doubled over in pain, he didn't stop punching till I was laying on the ground. Holding my stomach in pain. 

"How was your break?" In between each word Stark kicked me. 

I didn't saying anything, I stayed completely silent. They must have had to go because I received one last kick before I heard footsteps walking away from me. I slowly got up, my entire body in pain. I made my way out of the school, I saw my brothers car parked in front of the school. I tried to walk normal and hide the pained expressions from my face. I didn't know he was going to be here. I got to the car and got in the front seat. I looked straight forward avoiding his gaze, he must have thought I would say something but I didn't. He then started the car and drove off, hopefully going home. 

We arrived home, the entire ride silent. I got out of the car but noticed my brother wasn't following my actions. I was about to close the door before he stopped me. 

"Luke?" I looked into the car, as if to say, what?

"I hate to do this to you but I got asked if I could work a double shift, so I took the offer. They let me have an hour break so I came to get you. I won't be home till late tonight, your dinner is in the fridge okay?" I nodded and closed the door. 

I used my key to unlock the door, I walked in and watched my brother drive off before I closed the door. Locking it, I made my way to the kitchen. I didn't really mind for him to work late, means I could be alone. Which is just what I needed. I opened the fridge and saw a box of pizza. I opened it and saw almost a full pizza. I grabbed a piece and put it on a plate. I put it in the microwave. I didn't actually plan on eating it. Maybe just a small bite and then I would eat an apple. I knew I could easily starve myself, but my brother would notice no food leaving the kitchen. 

The microwave beeped and I grabbed the plate. The smell instantly hit my nose making my mouth water. Its been at least a year since I have actually ate pizza. My brother thinks I have ate it plenty, usually I pretend to eat it and then just throw it away. I was fat, I couldn't eat this. Still I raised the slice to my mouth and took a small bite. I chewed it and swallowed it. I instantly regretted it, I knew I couldn't eat the rest. I wouldn't. I threw it away, making sure it didn't look like I just threw a slice of pizza away.