Twenty-Six.

Unedited.
-Ashton-

I felt someone shaking me, opening my eyes they met my moms. She looked like she wanted to scream and throw things, but she put on a fake smile. I realize the space next to me is empty. Did Luke leave without saying anything? I bet he hates me now. My mom must have saw me looking as she pointed towards the bathroom.

"He needs to leave soon. Its almost six." She stated before leaving my room.

I was exhausted. That being the first time I actually slept for days. I wish it would have been longer, but what can you do. I sit up, waiting for Luke to come out of the bathroom. Maybe I should get dressed. Making my way over to my dresser and pulling out some sweats and a plain shirt. The bathroom door opens as I pull the shirt over my head. Luke tries to hide his face but I can tell that his cheeks were red. I could make out the marks I left on his neck and smiled to myself. I knew I had marks on my neck as well.

Luke sat on my bed, with only his jeans on. I found my shirt that I was wearing earlier on the floor. I threw it at him. He didn't say anything as he put it on. "Mom says I have to take you home."

He just nodded and he got his stuff together. We went downstairs, saying a quick good bye to my mom and left for his house. The ride was silent, like always. Pulling into his driveway, I gave him a quick kiss. I went to pull away but he pulled me closer. When he pulled away I had to take a deep breath. He let out a small laugh before leaving the car, going into his house.

I drove away, taking my time getting home as I felt as if my mom would yell at me as soon as I got home. As soon as I had walked into the door she yelled for me.

"Ashton? Please come to the kitchen."

My first thought being she was going to make me eat. Which I really should eat, I knew over the few weeks I have lost a lot of weight. I haven't been eating but I have been working out. Which probably wasn't the best thing if I wasn't eating. I walked into the kitchen and expected to see food but it was just my mom sitting at the table. She motioned for me to sit down. I sat across from her not sure what was going to happen.

"Ashton I'm worried about you, I've seen that you have gotten thinner and I'm just worried. I haven't seen you eat anything..." She trailed off, waiting for me to say something.

"I eat lunch." That was half true, I barely ate lunch but I did try to eat. I also didn't feel any thinner, I still felt fat.

She took a deep breath before speaking. "I just want you to know that I'm here for you, and I just don't want to lose you."

Why would she think that she'll lose me? I just nodded in agreement. We sat in silence for a bit before my brother ran in. My mom giving me a look, I took that as I could leave the kitchen as she took care of my brother.

Before going to my room I went to the bathroom. I had to weigh myself. I needed to see how fat I was.

125.

I weighed 125 pounds. Just a few weeks ago I weighed around 145. I thought it was weird that I had lost that much. But I did work out a lot. Twenty pounds. Twenty pounds wasn't enough. I needed to lose more. Slowly walking to my room, I laid down on my bed. I knew I had to start eating again, I wanted too. I just wasn't sure if I could really do it.

I turned onto my side. I tried thinking of Luke. I wish I could go to sleep. No matter how hard I tried to sleep I couldn't. I just laid there as the hours ticked by. Having a restless night, I just hoped Luke's night was going better then mine.

Note: sorry this was just a filler chapter. Hope you liked it tho.