Fifteen.

-Luke- 

For most of the day I stayed silent. When the lunch bell rang, I didn't remember if Ashton told me if he would meet me at my locker or not. So I stayed at my locker acting busy. I got pushed to the side my head hitting my locker door. I turned my head and saw Stark with his little crew. There were two other guys I have never seen before. Starks lips moved but I didn't hear anything. He pushed me again. I just looked at him. 

"You know, your pathetic Hemmings." I already knew this. I didn't say anything. The others walked away but Stark stayed. He looked back at the guys then at me. I knew what was going to happen but I didn't do anything to stop it. His fist connected with my cheek, making me put my hand up to it. 

He then ran to catch up with his friends. Ashton wasn't anywhere near, he must have told me he would meet me at our table. I closed my locker, I stopped in the bathroom. I could already tell I would have a bruise on my face. I tried to ignore the pain and made my way to the lunch room. I could already see Ashton sitting there with his food. He was looking down at something, properly his phone. 

I opened the door and started walking towards him. I could hear laughter and I knew it came from Stark and his friends. Someone stuck out their leg to trip me but I walked around it. Asshole. I heard someone mutter freak. I didn't know what I did for these people to hate me, but now I know I hate me too. 

I sat down next to Ashton and he looked up. "There you are! Where were you?" 

He picked up his pizza, giving me a concerned look at the same time. 

"I was at my locker. Didn't remember if you said you would be there or not." Telling the truth, just leaving out the Stark part. 

I sat there while Ashton ate. I kept looking over to Stark. He was laughing along with his friends. He looked over at me and stared at me. He looked away, joining back in with his friends. I was surprised he didn't make a comment. I knew that he didn't or they would have all looked over here.

"Luke?" Ashton said my name making me look at him. "Why do you never eat lunch?" 

Because you don't deserve it, your already fat enough. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "I eat breakfast, or I already know I'm gonna have a big dinner. Besides school food is gross." I tried to come up with my best excuse. Hoping he wouldn't see through my lies. 

"Okay." Was all he said, I don't think he wanted me to get mad at him. I frowned when I saw Stark come over with Clark and James. 

"Hello faggots." I cringed at Clarks comment. 

"Fuck off." Ashton shot back, Clark went to say more but Stark stopped him. They walked off without another word. 

That was weird. I guess Ashton thought the same. "That didn't make much sense." 

He went to take a drink of his water. "Maybe he wants to be nice since he might be moving in with me." 

Ashton nearly chocked on his water. "What?" I could tell with his tone that he was about to get up and punch Stark. 

"Jessie is his aunt. My brother wants Jessie to move in, says she could help with the bills.I guess she takes care of him, I don't really know and I couldn't care less. Then get this, I yelled at my brother and Stark. Then my brother came to my room and I told him that Stark was the reason I was in the hospital. I don't think my brother cares though." Nobody cares. 

Ashton looked down at the ground. "Fuck, I'm sorry. You are always welcome at my house. Anyways you only have this year with them and you can move out."