Thirty-Five.

Rewritten.

Sorry i promised this update a couple days ago, i've just been having a bad week. I hope you all understand.

It was the next day when Luke woke up. He was still held down by his restraints. He tugged at them, quietly laughing at himself. He didn't even care anymore. He was dying, a small smile on his face. Dying didn't sound so bad, it was his goal. After all he did plan to kill himself after his birthday. I guess you could say people were lucky that Luke held on for so long.

The only reason he held on was because of Ashton. Luke looked around the room, laughing to himself some more. No one was here for him, no one cared about him. He didn't even care about himself anymore, he didn't give a fuck. He cares about Ashton but he isn't even here right now. Ashton doesn't care about Luke, or he would be here right now. At least that was what Luke was convincing himself.

What Luke didn't know that he was in a different room, the mirror in front of his bed was really just one sided glass. Luke saw a mirror while the other people on the other side saw Luke. He didn't know that Ashton was watching him. He didn't know that Ashton was on the edge of breaking down. Watching Luke laugh at himself, watching Luke drive himself to insanity.

Luke just sat in his bed defeated. He gently pulled at his restraints some more. He hates hospitals, if he wasn't held down he would run out of here. Luke finally noticed the mirror in front of him. He stared at his reflection, not knowing he was basically looking Ashton straight in the eyes who was on the other side.

At first he laughed, the doctors on the other side taking notes. His laughing soon turned into crying. He pulled and pulled on his restraints, full out sobbing.

Freak.

Fuck up.

Worthless.

No one cares.

"I just want to die." He took a deep breath, "Please let me die." He said out loud. Laying his head back, hoping that it would end soon. Not wanting to live any longer. Crying himself to sleep, although he just woke. He had never been more exhausted in his life.

its short i know sorry, but im more happy with this one then the last, deleting it right after i post this. So basically the doctors put Luke in a room so they can watch him without him knowing. Ashton also being there. In the next chapter ashton might go in and talk to luke or maybe not who knows. :)) BUT SOME GOOD NEWS i might be getting tickets to see 5sos august 19th im so happy omfg lets hope everything works out. :)