Superman (Clark Kent) X Chubby!Reader

Author's Note: the wait is finally over enjoy!

(Y/n)- your name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color
(F/f)- favorite flower

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Today, I was working at the DayCare down the street from the Daily Planet. While I work at the DayCare I am studying to be a doctor but you know bills and groceries are a real thing. As I walked out of the day care from my shift I heard the other employees and parents that were picking up their kids saying snide remarks about me and my body. I eat healthy and exercise but I just can't seem to loose all the extra weight. I figured it was because I was getting older and my body is starting to slow down even though I am in my mid-twenties. Everyone is different and their lives are different so trying to compare myself to my friend Louis is pointless to be honest. She has the flawless hair and skin and a rockstar job making a name for herself while I'm just me. The only good thing that I got out of still hanging out with Louis is that I met Clark. He was so sweet and absolutely gorgeous to the eyes. Who needs Superman when you can ogle a Clark. His accent and manners are so cute! Sadly he works with Louis and every bachelor likes her because she is the definition of beauty in the society so he would never like or even love me like I love him. I wish I had enough confident to go up to him and give him a kiss on the lips or confess but I always being showered in Louis' shadow. Sighing I continued down the road towards the Daily Planet to drop off some coffee for Louis before I go to the hospital for my internship. Grabbing her coffee I walked towards the Daily Planet when an armed robbery happened across the street. Gun shots and screams rang through the air making me freeze in my spot. I was conflicted to run away or forwards the casualties that might be in there. The scream for help was more over powering than the fear driving me to go help the wounded until actual help arrived. I ran across the street from the sidewalk running against the crowd of scattering people into the building being robbed. Thoughts were running through my head faster than I'd like to register. Peaking through the glass of the door I slipped in when people ran out and hid behind a conveniently placed pillar. Staying still and holding my breathe as I listened at the shoving and scuffles of people. I gathered as much courage as I could despite the gut twisting feeling of fear to peak around the pillar. I was barely peaking out when I was grabbed and thrown out onto the marble floor. Tumbling to the floor I whacked my head causing me to be slightly dizzy. I felt bruises already forming as I tried to scrabble up only to be shoved to the floor again. Tears pricked my eyes as I tried to keep my frantic heart beat from pound out of my chest.

"If anyone moves she dies first!" The robber said as he yanked my hair and head up to be met with a barrel of a gun. I felt blood run down the side of my head causing my loose hair to stick to me with the nervous sweat. I gulped as I was forced to stand on wobbly knees and shaking legs with the robber. We shuffled along while other robbers did their jobs. I assumed that they were almost done when a shot rang out above the shouts and rustling of the robbers. "We told you not to move!" A robber yelled at an older man who was now laying on the ground cradling his wounded leg. I was in shock that such violence could be served without any thought or emotions to others.

"I just needed to stand up." The man grumbled out is agony.

"Let me go! Let. Me. Go!" I yelled in the robbers hand. I started to wiggle and thrash around to help the old man from bleeding out when a voice spoke out into the building without fear in pure compassion and resolve.

"You really shouldn't handle a woman like that, sir. Please let her go and we can have a civilized conversation." The voice spoke out. The robber and I whipped around in record time to see, Superman. My heart clenched hoping to see Clark when I heard the voice. I smiled in hope to disguise the melancholy feeling in my heart. If I were to die right now I wanted to tell Clark that I loved him before I leave this world. A tear dropped from my eye knowing that I will not get my wish. I pulled myself away from the robber and threw myself in front of a mother holding her son in her arms as the robber held me turned to shoot at them. I didn't even register the bullet hitting me or that I was shot and on the floor smiling as screams were in the far distance and getting quieter. As death was coming for me my life didn't flash before my eyes rather time froze as all I could see is the shock on Superman's face. The similarities between Superman and Clark was strictly the same but as a dying woman you hallucinate what you want to see. Dying with a single regret is not as heavy feeling as one thinks.