Deadpool X Chubby!Reader X Spiderman

Key:

(Y/n) – your name

(h/c) – hair color

(s/c) – skin color

(f/c) – favorite color

(f/f) – favorite food

(l/f/h/f) – least favorite healthy food

(s/c) – second favorite food

Author's Note: This was requested by @GailNeubauer4. I hope you like it! Requests are open and please comment! Critiques are important to me but please try not to be too hard on my writing.

Deadpool's P.O.V.

I am so bored. You wouldn't so bored if you took a job. But I don't want to! I just finished a good paying on last week. Yeah! Would you shut up. No, you shut up. These are my voices they are annoying most of the time. I wish they could leave me alone, but I am stuck with them forever, I guess. I huffed at them and pulled my mask down my face and headed out for a walk who knows what might happen. I turned to lock the door then realized there is no point since there is no lock. I chuckled as I left. The streets of New York were busy like always but something or rather someone caught my eye. She was gorgeous with her plump curves and glowing (h/c) hair that flowed in the wind like she was a Victoria Secret model. I was starstruck from her glowing (s/c) skin that shimmered in the sun's rays. I followed behind her as she walked down the sidewalk of New York to wherever she was heading too.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Another day in the most horrible place on the planet, community college, but I do have to say it is better than high school. The only issue I have with it is that people can't seem to grow up from their high school mentality. They think that even though they are legally adults they don't have to grow up and realize that the way they act hurts people still. I was walking down the sidewalk of New York to meet up with my bestie, Peter Parker. He was the best. He knows how to turn my frown to a smile in seconds. I was in deep thought and didn't realize that I made it to his apartment building until I heard a voice yell at me.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Peter yelled from his bedroom window as I approached his apartment building. I smiled looking up to him and waved. His window was wide open to let in fresh air, well as fresh as city air can get. I moved towards the side of the building that lead into an alleyway so I can communicate to him easier.

"Hey, Peter! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" I yelled up to him cupping a hand around part of my mouth to amplify my voice for him to hear me from the ground. I heard him chuckle and rush around as I waited outside his building. I decided to stand towards the front of the building but out of the way of other people using the sidewalk to get to their destinations. I was getting bored so I started to play on my phone until I heard a 'psst!' from behind me. I turned my head and saw nothing out of the ordinary. So, I shrugged my shoulders and went back to playing on my phone. I was playing on my phone for a few more seconds when a hand landed on my shoulder. I jumped and tried to scream but a black gloved hand covered my mouth before I could. I was then dragged into the alleyway that I was just in. Tear were about to poor from my eyes even though they were closed when a voice spoke out of the silence.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm not going to hurt you. Awe, don't cry, please." The voice said softly as the hand was moved from my mouth. The voice was masculine but soft and gentle as he spoke. I sniffled as the body was fully removed from me as I shakily wiped the tears from my (e/c) eyes. "There we go. You're too pretty to cry." He said. My eyes cleared from the fog of tears and saw who dragged me into the alleyway wearing a red and black spandex suit with weapons attached in ever available space. My breathe caught in my throat when I saw all the weapons and froze. "My name's Deadpool, what's yours?" He asked nonchalantly.