Yandere!Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) X Explosions!Superhero!Wife!Reader

Key:

(Y/n) – your name

(S/h/n) – superhero name

(N/n) – nickname Batman calls you

Author's Dedication Note: @Peanutpoolgirl requested this one-shot. I really love it if more of my readers followed my account and requested one-shots from me! I take requests.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Life was wonderful until the mission I was on went sideways. We never saw it coming. It was supposed to be a trifecta weapon and drug bust. Normally the government would handle it but these gangs were led by the most wanted under lords in history. Their empires needed to fall before the body count hits the thousands.

-Flashback-

"Spark, I need you on this mission." A voiced called me. I looked over my shoulder to see by a friend, Batman. His gloomy mood looked irritated today which was weird. I stopped walking with my husband Hal Jordan or Green Lantern. I looked back at him with a frown on my face as faced him. Normally, the League forbids relationships between heroes, but I was in the League and married to Hal before he got his ring when he joined. Even though he is on the original group, it doesn't bother me because I chose not to be in the team which made the league upset.

"I'm sorry, hun, but you know the sooner I get this done the sooner movie night will start. With Batman, everything is ten times faster!" I said with a smile. I leaned up and kissed his cheek and trotted over to my friend but not before Hal grabbed my arm to stop me. He squeezed my arm slightly and looked down on me. A shiver crept up my spine from his gaze.

"Be safe out there okay? I won't be able to save you if you are in trouble." He said. What he said made a little bit scared but there is nothing to fear. I know Hal wouldn't hurt me or anyone. I shoved the feeling away before I smiled at him and giggled at his overprotective manner.

"That was one time and I was at the supermarket not in my hero suit. I promise I'll be safe. Love you. See you at home alright?" I said as he released me and gave me a short hug. I jogged over to Batman. He slouched down a tad bit when I finally made my way to his side. "What jealous, Bruce?" I asked in a triumphant tone to mock him.

"No. I just don't see what you see in that man." He said before speeding up his pace. I was shocked at his statement that I stopped for a second then smiled when he looked back at me slightly to make sure I was following him.

"Hey! I would ask the same thing to your girlfriend when you get a girlfriend!" I chuckled out while running to catch up to him. I heard him chuckle softly when I got to his side. We made it to the control room where we were sent to the location given.

"Sparks, we are infiltrating the warehouse, but I need you to cause a distraction with your explosions. Make it look like a bomb exploded next door but don't hurt anyone and keep the damages to a minimum." Batman said in a hushed voice. I nodded before leaving his side to scope out their hideout. I knew Batman already knows the layout and I do as well but I need to get them in a tight spot so I can take them out. I found the perfect spot. I jumped off the roof of the warehouse next to the targeted warehouse and used small explosions that had soft pops of noise to cushion my fall. Once I landed, I moved more flammable items away from me and set my plan in action. Batman and I have worked with each many times and when it came to infiltration missions, we were the best because I cause the distraction and he snags the big bosses and I seem to always come in and gift wrap them for the police. Batman hated how nothing seems to be a challenge for me and that I have power. Everything was in place when I started to rub my hands together to get them sopping with sweat and preheat my hands. I pointed both hands towards the sky but facing the warehouse slightly to direct the heat and light in that direction and let it rip. I set off a huge explosion that shook the warehouse and cracked the windows slightly. I continued to set them off with the same consistency to get most of the gang out of the warehouse to inspect the cause. When they came out and surrounded me, I stopped and looked around.