Star-Lord (Peter Quill) X Daemon!Reader

Key:

(d/c) – daemon color (color of demon parts or abilities if not physical)

(d/d/c) – darker shade of the daemon color chosen

(h/c) – hair color

(Y/n) – your name

(f/w) – favorite weapon

(f/f) – favorite food

(s/c) – skin color

Author's Note: This is totally unintentional but if you spot the reference to another movie that Chris Pratt is in then comment in the paragraph or at the end of the chapter!

Star-Lord (Peter Quill) P.O.V.

I paced back and forth as Gamora and Mantis tried to calm me down. How could I be calm in a time like this? We were only supposed to be here for 15 to 20 minutes tops to refill our supplies and fuel, everyone is accounted for except for her, (Y/n). She said that she needed to stretch her wings and legs after such a long time in the ship and because she promised she would be back within the time frame we all agreed that we would let her. She is the most angelic person I know that doesn't have a single angelic quality to most people that look at her, but once you get to know her, she is an angel. But because of her features every time we landed, she would stay behind to guard the ship or stay with Gamora with a cloak on to keep her features away from prying eyes. She hates how she looks due to what her race is. Even with her appearance, I could never judge her. She left everything behind to save us.

Flashback --- Brought to you by the Author!

We stopped at what we thought was a safe abandoned area of the galaxy for the night. After a few hours, we were all awoken by the ship rattling and shaking then an explosion blinded us for a moment. Flying creatures were attacking the ship in chaotic actions. They were in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. If they weren't attacking us, we would stay to view all the different forms. Some of them were even considered beautiful and or handsome. We all got to our post and zipped out of them in a hurry when we were stopped. A strong pull from the back of the ship stopped us from escaping. I pushed the thrusters harder to see if we could loosen the force, but it stayed until a cloaked winged figure appeared. I would call them an angel, but they didn't look like one from the wings. They were a (d/c) color and leathery with a single spiked horn on the top of the wings. Many creatures tried to top them, but they were slain with (w/c) with a swift swipe of the weapon and wrist. Strangely the winged figure can control fire and was shooting it at further creatures away from them and or our ship. Once they got closer to the ship, we noticed that the figure was a female that had beastly demonic features much like the creatures that attacked us. She banged on the glass twice and pointed in the direction she came from and the pointed up. She was telling us the way out before she disappeared towards the back of the ship. We didn't know what she did, but we were able to fly again. I pushed the thrusters again and we zoomed in the direction the female said to go. Everyone was in shock of what happened.

"Quill, you can't be seriously following her direction!" Gamora protested!

"What choice do we have? I don't see anyone else doing anything to get us out of this situation." I yelled back at Gamora as she stumbled out of the back and into a seat to buckle in. Gamora huffed at me as we followed the mysterious winged figure's directions. When we were turning, I saw the mysterious figure catching up with us. I slowed the ship down so she can catch up. She banged on the door of the hold to be let in. I gave the controls over to Rocket as he mumbled about being a moron. I shook my head at the comment and went to open the hatch. I closed the main cabin to let her in. Once inside I closed the outside doors and pressurized the room in-between the two to let her in. I finally opened the cabin doors and she stepped in. Her cloak's hood was huge compared to a normal cloak. I assume it is huge in order to cover whatever she had hidden underneath it. She drew a hand and arm from underneath the protection of the cloak. Her (d/c) colored hand was long and thin with the tips of her five fingers into sharp points while her forearms were (d/d/c) color that looked like gauntlets attached to her that ended in a sharp point extending from her elbow. As she rose her hand to take her hood off, I tried to see what she looked like underneath it, but all I saw was dark shadowing covering her body. Her hood came off and I saw the most beautiful face decorated with a set of horns attached to her forehead, a pair attached to the top of her head typically seem on demons in paintings and a pair running off her cheekbones running backwards disappearing into her hair and back out. Braided hair decorated around the front horns in to seem like a crown decorated her head. Different ornamentation decorated her braids on her forehead and the mirroring ones on the sides of her face that frames her soft features.