Wolverine X Photographer!Reader

Key:

(y/n) = your name

(s/w) = size waist

(c/h) = color hair

(e/c) = eye color

(c/l) = color lips

(s/c) = skin color

(y/h) = your height

Reader's P.O.V.

I was hired for the Daily Bugle for photographs along with Peter, but he is in school most of the time and when he is on breaks, like winter or summer break, I take trips around the country or other countries. This time I decided to go north. It probably not the best idea due to the high number of mutants in the area, but I figured they are just like everyone else and deserve to be treated like that. I was on my mat pearl Harley Davidson motorcycle when I heard screaming of pure rage with an undertone of sadness over the sound of my engine. I stopped and looked in the direction of the sound and took off down the small trail. I heard it getting louder then I stopped and got off. I parked my bike and ran off towards the sound only to stop short with a beautiful sight of a waterfall and animals. I took a quick picture of the scenery to use for later or just keep for myself. I turned around to go to the source of the screaming when I heard a cracking sound. A large ass tree was falling in my direction and I stood there like an idiot until I heard a 'move!' And that's what I did. I jumped out of the way and tumbled onto the ground. I was rolling until I was stopped by another tree which wasn't trying to kill me. I got up and took a deep shaky breathe of crisp cold air and looked to see that I was covered in dirt, leaves, and twigs sticking out of different places. I looked around for the voice spinning around multiple times until I was stopped by a hand on my right shoulder.

"If you keep spinning around your going to get dizzy." A deep husky voice said. I could have swooned at the sound of it if it wasn't for the fact, I was still shaking from almost being squished into a pancake from a tree. "What are you doing out here anyway? Should you be home with your husband or boyfriend?" It continued as I was snapped out of my shaking.

"Uh. I'm. I'm single and just taking photographs of the beautiful sights of. Uh. Northern New York." I said. I stood straight and turned to look at the figure that the voice was coming from and continue to speak. "So, did you do that?"

"Do what?" He asked me.

"Make the tree fall over, almost on me?" I asked in almost a sarcastic manner with a raised eyebrow.

"Um. Can I say no?" He asked as he released my shoulder.

"That's up to you. Do you want me to shoot you and sue you for attempted murder?"

"No. And yes I made the tree fall over." He sighed out. While arguing I got a good look at the man in front of me. He was wearing a thin white tank top, dark washed jeans, and heavy-duty work boots. He had dark brown hair that looked almost black in the shade that went down into sideburns and stopped right before his strong jawline and chin. He had hazel eyes that stood out from his lightly tanned skin that covered his body. He was completely muscular, not an inch of him was not covered in muscle. I was shocked, to say the least, because he was absolutely gorgeous, but he held secrets from the bare eye. I wanted to discover them all, one by one. I was about to say something until I heard a roar of what I thought was an animal but to soon find out that I was wrong.

Logan's P.O.V.

I helped the girl get her bearings as she turned to see me by turning to look at me. She was stunning even with all the forest crap that she rolled in. Her (e/c) eyes light up my world like no one else and matched perfectly to her (s/c) skin that looks soft and untainted from the disgust of the world. I could see myself waking up to those eyes every morning and falling asleep to them every night. Those luscious (l/c) lips made me yearn to kiss them and make them say sweet nothings into my ears in private but I was interrupted from my gazing by an animal like the roar of Sabretooth and a distant sound of heavy footfalls of Juggernaut. I quickly tried to move the girl to a safer location, but she started to fight against me.