Dare Devil X Scarred!Reader

Key:

(y/n) = your name

(s/w) = size waist

(c/h) = color hair

(e/c) = eye color

(c/l) = color lips

(s/c) = skin color

(y/h) = your height

Dare Devil's P.O.V.

I was out at the bar with Foggy when I heard sirens about five blocks over and the thumping of a set of feet running towards the commotion passing the bar. The only thing that was odd was that their heart was not pumping as fast as it should be if they were not used to running like that. Even marathon runners hearts thump faster than what it is right now.

"Matt. Matt, are you listening to me?" Foggy asks worried.

"Yeah. Yeah totally." I answer still listening to the feet fade farther and father. "Hey, um. Something came up. I gotta go."

"Ok. Just promise me you will be safe."

"I always am." I smirked

"I'm call you out on that. BULLSHIT!" Foggy yelled coming out of the bar with me. I laughed and par-cored back to my apartment to grab my suit. After changing I ran to the scene of the crime but it seemed that it was handled by someone already. I felt movement of someone tying others to a lamppost.

"Stay out of trouble till police arrive." An unknown voice said. There voice was deeper than it was supposed to be.

"You crazy bitch, wait till we get out. You gonna be in deep shit once we on the streets again." The criminal said. The rest of the people giggled as he said that. My blood boiled in hatred.

"You're the boss aren't you?" They asked in a calm voice. I could feel the anger they leaned closer to the person.

"Yeah, what are ya gonna do 'bout it?"

"You are going to give this USB to the police and shut that ugly mouth of yours!" They demanded powerfully that it even scared me and I wasn't on the other end of that threat. I didn't hear anything for a few minutes.

"Damn fucking bitch." The leader mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"You fucking son of a bitch!" Was all he was able to say before the person acted. The sound of skin being hit by hard plastic was heard echoing off the empty street. I jumped a little bit due to the suddenness and swiftness of the punch.

"Any other complaints? If there is you'll end up like your leader." The shaking of heads could be felt. "You seem responsible. Give this to the police, if you're good then you'll be out of jail in a year. Find a decent job after that, alright?" They asked softly almost sympathetically to the criminals.

A chorus's of yeses and yes ma'am's were heard as the foot steps started to move towards me. I shrunk into the darkness as the foot steps left. I waited till the police came to pick them up but lost the person responsible. With a sigh I left to scout the city for the person. At the end of the night I came up empty handed.

Time skip from my dogs.- Next morning

"So, did you have fun last night? Matt?"

"No Foggy, I didn't. There was this person the took down a whole gang of people then up and vanished." I said sighing afterwards.

"Sounds like you found the Ghost Soldier. They're really hard to find and know there way around guns, bombs, martial arts, and technology." Foggy said while dreaming of Karin. He poured two cups of our cheap coffee. "Here, you'll need this."