Red Hood (Jason Todd) X Soulmate!Reader

Key:

(Y/n) - your name

(E/c) - eye color

(H/c) - hair color

(S/t) - skin tone

Jason's P.O.V.

I feel like shit. A sneeze came and went along with having to blow my nose. My soulmate must be sick, again. This is like the seventh time in the last four months.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I feel so bad for my soulmate! It seems like every time I take a break from the hospital I always get sick. Maybe I should start taking more vitamins to help with this. Another sneeze came out as I started to blow my nose. My head was starting to pound from all the sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose. At least it wasn't as bad as what my soulmate put me through. I'm pretty sure that they died and came back from the pain they put me through. Anyways, I needed to take some medicine before this gets any worse. "ACHOO!" I got up from my used tissue covered bed and shuffled to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet to see that I was out of cold medicine. "Ugh, I am going to have to go to the pharmacy to get some medicine and some food. Maybe I should grab some peppermint tea too." Sniffle came then a sneeze and a final groan while I shuffled back to my room to put on something other than actual clothes but not pajamas. After getting changed into some sweat pants and bundling up since it is always cold in Gotham. Walking out of my apartment and locking the door I sneezed. "Okay, here we go." I turned and started down the street as the snow was started to snow. "Great." I groaned and moved down the street to the market. I made it to the market and started to shop.

Jason's P.O.V.

I was about head out when Dad stopped me. "Do you think it is a good idea to go out when you are sick?"

"I'm not sick. My soulmate is." I grumbled out to Dad. He raised an eyebrow as me and smirked.

"You should go out and find her." Dad said. I looked at him in confusion.

"What?"

"Go find her! Ignore the crime for a night and find your happiness! We got this tonight." Dad said. I was so confused.

"Oh, okay?" I said as I sneezed and put on my helmet. I was about together on my motorcycle when Dad patted my shoulder and walked away.

"Okay, I guess I am going to go look for my soulmate tonight." I said to myself while getting ready to go. I zoomed out of the BatCave into the city. I started my search for my soulmate.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I made it out of the market with my items and medicine. My nose was stuffed to the max and my throat was sore. I yawned as I started my trek back to my apartment. I looked up at the sky to see the snowflakes but saw a car flying in my direction. "WAUGH!" I screamed and dodged the car. A loud crash and crunch was heard. In my panic I started to sing, terribly, but sing none the less. "I feel good! Du na nu na na!" Then sneezed loudly. I froze when I heard laughter behind me.

"Did you seriously start to sing that? Especially after almost being crushed by a car?" The voice said. The situation hit me all of a sudden and I started to laugh, gasp and wheeze at the same time which made the person laugh harder.

Jason's P.O.V.

I was riding when a villain started a ruckus and the whole family started to intervene when cars started to fly and drop from the sky. I saw a person a distance away with a falling car heading in her direction when she scooted out of the impact zone and screamed very off tune and started to sing? I started to laugh as I ran over to her to make sure she was alright.