Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier) X Cop!Reader

Key:

(y/n) = your name

(s/w) = size waist

(h/t) = hair type

(h/l) = hair length

(c/h) = color hair

(e/c) = eye color

(c/l) = color lips

Reader's P.O.V. 

I was on my normal patrol route in New York City just looking around when I saw a woman get pulled into a dark alleyway. I immediately stopped the car and ran to the corner of the building to get a scope of the situation. Peering into the alleyway I saw that woman being held hostage by one mugger as three other ones assaulting her. If I call it in they would get away and the woman would be hurt in the process. I made a quick decision to use hand to hand combat to get the woman out of the alleyway and to a public space. I took a silent breathe as I sprinted into the dark alleyway and football tackled one of the muggers. While he was stunned on the ground I rolled and got to my feet and kicked him as hard as I could on the head. He immediately blacked out. One of his friends tried to punch me as I was turning. I ducked and got into my boxing position and jabbed him twice in the stomach and did a round-house kick to his left side which caused him to tumble to the side and into a wall. My eyes where trained onto the guy that went into the wall to late to realized that the third mugger tackled me like the first one to the ground and started punching me as hard as he could. I was defending myself by blocking my head with my arms. The woman began crying harder as the second one joined by kicking my sides and head. In the corner of my eye I saw a gleam of silver in the blackness of the alleyway. The black spot moved quickly to grab the hand holding the knife to the woman throat and yanked him back from her. As she tumbled out of the assailants arms and into the street she ran crying away from the scene. The spot punched the guy and knocked him out. With all the racked from the spot the first guy I knocked out woke up and got the other two guy that were attacking me to help him with the spot. In the limited light the hood of the hoodie hung over most of the face of my rescuer. The third guy got off me and I slowly got up due to the beat down I got. I clutched my ribs and leaned on the cold brick wall as I watch my rescuer bat all three guys at the same time. Once all four guys were knocked out my rescuer passed out and face planted on the ground. I rushed over and made sure there was a pulse when I found it it was steady. I used my cellphone and called the muggers in into the police department via anonymous tip and hung up. I figured the squad would be here in ten to fifteen minutes so I helped the passed out guy up and into my police vehicle. The guys would also collect all the ladies valuables and return them after her confession. The was a lot of pulling, pushing, and shoving to get him out of the alleyway and into the vehicle.

"There you go big guy." I said to myself as an accomplishment. I began to stretch till I felt the bruises and breaks move which caused me to grunt in pain and shuffle into my car. The drive to my apartment was quiet as the guy next my was out like a light and I did not feel like turning on the radio to listen to music. I looked at the clock on the dash to see that I was off the clock. I sighed in gratitude and continued to my home. My dog need to be fed, watered and walked to go to the bathroom. Another sigh came out. I pulled into the parking garage to the apartment complex. No one would be up doing anything tonight because it's the middle of the work week and its almost midnight. I finished locking the car with the guy leaning on the back passenger tire. I walked over and looped my arms under his armpits and dragged him to the elevator. I knew there weren't any security cameras so this would be easy. After the elevator ride I unlocked my door and dragged him in then locked it again. My black half labrador half grey hound bolted down the hall and slide on his butt to a stop right in front of me with his tail wagging waiting to be pet. I gave him a quick pet and dumped the guy on the couch in the living room. I went to my room and changed into a pair of grey sweats and a black tank top for was reach to my bumps and bruises. I then went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and medicine. I took some painkillers dry and went to the living room to patch up my rescuer. I looked at him and sighed. Got up and got a bowl of warm water and a rag to clean him up. I unzipped his hoodie and took off his gloves. Then I noticed his mental arm that had the red star on the shoulder, I knew who he was and what he did but I didn't care because right now this man needs my help and he didn't personally hurt me in any way so I didn't have any hard feelings against him. I then took his tank top off to reveal a well built chest and many scars. I began wiping the dirt and grime from his skin to reveal a beautiful almost flawless skin. I began cleaning out his hair and grooming it. I got all the dirt out and brushed all the knots out so his hair was nice and soft. I took his worn out shoes off and his sock into the pile of clothe building on the floor that needed to be cleaned. I adjusted his head by putting a pillow under it and covered him with a blanket after taking his pants. Picking up the clothes I threw them into the wash with my uniform and some smelly work out clothes I used that morning and started it. I gave my dog some food and water before turning on my computer to do my report for the night. I started it when I heard my dog scratching the door to go to the bathroom. I got up and pulled on a hoodie and leashed my dog and went outside for him to go to the bathroom. When he was all done we went back into the apartment to find the guy still asleep. I finished my report and editing another one when the painkillers took affect and my body relaxed making it hard to stay awake. I fell asleep on my desk.