Yandere!Damian Wayne(Robin) X Werewolf!Reader

Key:

(Y/n) – your name

(L/n) – last name

(h/c) – hair color

(s/c) – skin color

(f/c) – fur color

(e/c) – eye color

(h/l) – hair length

(G/n) - girl name

(B/n) - boy name

Author's Note: Thank you for requesting this one-shot @randomgirl713. It gets dark in the end if this one-shot so please skip if you don't have the guts to digest it. I will not make another part for this one so, please don't ask me too. I appreciate that people are taking interest in my writing and reading them. Requests are always open!

There are two different endings, a dark ending and a happy ending. Please choose the one that you would like to end with.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Finally. The sun was just about to set, and my inner wolf is dying to come out because tonight is the full moon and what's better than a full moon on Halloween. I lived in Gotham with my family, so it is very risky trying to move around the city in my full wolf form or my half wolf appearance because the city never sleeps. People run around on the streets every hour of the day and the rooftops are even worse with the vigilantes and superheroes everywhere during the hours of the night. I was chilling in my apartment when I felt the pull of the moon's force, making me transform. The cracks of bones and the tearing of clothes is all that is heard in the apartment tonight since my parents are out of town for work. Since it's a full moon I was in control of my body for now until my natural survival instincts kick in and then my wolf takes over. I looked in the mirror to see that my (f/c) fur made my (e/c) eyes glow in the lack of lighting in my room and that my clothes were shredded in this form since it is bigger than when I am in my human form. I huffed as I gathered clothes into a satchel and held it in my snout as I left the apartment and double checked that the sign that read, 'Out of candy, have a Happy Halloween!' was on display before leaving. To have less suspicion from my neighbors I left via the apartment window and onto the fire escape and descended by using the rain gutters attached to the side of the building. Once my hind paws touched the alley ground, I sniffed the air to see when the next group of adults or teenagers are walking by so I can blend in with them to around the city without suspicion and undetected.

Time Skip: Outskirts of Gotham.

I finally got to the edge of the city and dashed off into the forest after stashing my satchel in a tall tree. I dashed off into the wild of the forest and night. Nothing bothered me while I was out because Werewolves have not natural predators unless you count humans. Running around the forest was the best and I stopped on top of a cliff overlooking the city of Gotham. Not paying attention to the two figures stalking me in the shadows.

Damian Wayne's P.O.V.

I was grounded to the Batcave tonight because I might have bleached Dick's hair and now, he is watching me. I huffed staring at the monitor when suddenly one of the cameras on the outer edge of our property detected motion and flashed an alert. I reran the footage, but the figure was moving too fast even in slow motion and I knew it couldn't be any of the Flash family members since the figure was crouched low to the ground and gray, blending into the darkness of the night.

"Dick! We have an intruder on the outer edge of the property! Let's go!" I yelled as I grabbed my utility belt and ran to the exit closest to the camera in question. When we got to the camera where were animal prints that mimicked a wolf's but were bigger and heavier. "When was the last time we had a wolf near Gotham?" I asked Dick since I don't pay attention to insignificant facts like this.