Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) X Black Lantern!Reader

Key:

(h/c) – hair color

(Y/n) – your name

(f/w) – favorite weapon

(f/f) – favorite food

(s/c) – skin color

(e/c) – eye color

(S/n) – sister's name

(F/n) – fiancé name

Author's Note: Shout out to @Santangelo13, who requested this one-shot plus I agree with them there need to be more love for Hal. Don't worry my lovely readers and followers I am working on everyone's one-shot as fast as I can.

Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)'s P.O.V.

I wonder where and what (Y/n) is doing? I haven't seen them in a long time, and I miss them more ways than one. Their (h/c) hair would shine with any light hitting it, their (s/c) skin always looked soft to the touch and blemish free. Despite it being blemish free they always thought their beauty marks were ugly and tried to hide them by covering them with makeup or clothes. Their (e/c) eyes were always filled with happiness and love. The emotions that glowed in their eyes made me become hypnotized by them. I keep my mind off them.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I finally finished grocery shopping. I should get home before my fiancé, (F/n). Since I'm running short on time I'll get (S/n) to help me cook. Why can't she not mess everything, I help her with up?

-Flash back-

There was a knocking at our door as lightning and thunder stuck outside our home. Thinking it was my neighbor I hurried to answer the door while (F/n) was in the shower. "Coming!" I finally got to the door and I answered it to find my sister crying. "What? What's wrong?" I asked. All I received were more tears and sobs. I shuffled her in and sat her down in the dining room that was next to the kitchen. I heated up some tea to calm her down. After a few minutes and a cup of tea, she was calm enough for her to tell me what's wrong. "What happened?" I asked again.

"I was fired, and I lost my apartment after work. I couldn't find my car keys and my car was towed out of the parking lot of my apartment building. Today has been a terrible day. My boyfriend dumped me last week for a blonde bimbo and when I was walking here it started raining." (S/n) sobbed out. I feel bad for her but there are multiple things she could have done to prevent all of these things from happening. She would not have wanted for me to say that to her at this moment.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Do you want to stay the night?" I asked my sister. What I didn't know was that a single night would turn into weeks.

Present Time

I was about to go inside when I heard moaning? I quietly entered the house after silently closing the front door. I set the groceries on the couch in the living room when I passed it. Once in the hallway, the sounds were clearer, and I could hear a male and female voice. I know my fiancé would never cheat on me. I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes. I crept to my bedroom door to see that it is cracked open, but I couldn't see anything. Pushing it open slowly I found my fiancé cheating on me with my sister. "How could you!" I cried out. The pain in my heart causing it to shatter and regret and hate started to consume it. I turned away to run from the sight of pain and regret but a part of it wanted to follow me.

"Wait! It's not what it looks like!" My fiancé said in an attempt to stop me. "Stop!"

"Don't touch me!" I yelled when he grabbed my arm. "Let go!" I yelled while ripping my arm from his grasp. I continued towards the door but the screaming was all I heard before the darkness took over my sight.