Oh lookie here...

Note: thischapter is made before Maphilindo part 2. So... yeah. That's all.

Phil: *falls down from the ceiling* Oof. *gets up* oh looky here! A reader!! Hey there!!!

You might be wondering why I'm here huh? To exist, what do you think?

Anyways!! We have been in this account for almost a year!!!! How's that???

Sooo the author,  from what I heard... Had this account on 16 January 2020.... so... yeah

Malay: Phil. Get to the point! The readers are waiting!!!!!

Phil: alright, alright so...

Viet: You guys are taking so long! We are here to give you guys... DARES!!!!

Laos: since you have been daring us for a year. We here to dare you!

Malay: ohoho~ but just not us... *spreads her arms* ALL OF US!

Phil: you'll probably get a total of 10 dares lol. (Maybe)

Laos: that's enough right?

Viet: I think it's a little to much

Laos: oh hush Viet. Nothing is too much when its ASEAN 10!!!!

Phil: without futher ado! Lets give the dares to the readers!!!

Malay: but we haven't cleared put one thing

Laos: what?

Malay: how are they gonna do it. I mean... they can't do it in real life cause well... our dares are a little... you know what? REALLY dangerous.

Viet: you can just write it in a book and well you know? Tag the author. Done?

Laos: hmmm seems like a good idea. Yeah do that!

Malay: now we can give the dares!!!

Phil: Let's start!!!!

LET'S START!!!

1.

Brunei: wait so I have to give you readers a dare? And then if they wanna do it, they write it down in one of their books and tag the author? Hmm sounds simple.

Okey! *rubs hands* so 1st dare! Hmmmmm.... shoot I dare you to smack someone face with a pillow. Okey I'm done.

2.

Cambodia: Huh? Hmm I dare you guys too... tell us whats your favourite show or cartoon or movie or anime or drama.... you know what? Just tell us what you like to watch. Ehehehe

3.

Indonesia: Hmmm... I dare you to get your country to hmmm... *taps chin* to bottle flip a gallon of milk. You heard me. (Indo's head: I actually have no idea how heavy is a gallon of milk...)

4.

Laos: oh my turn? I dare you to tell us your favourite character. Yeah... oh and tell us where its from! So yeah. Okey I'm done. =w=

5.

Malaysia: I dare you to get your country to eat your favourite food. See if they like it or not. Okey I'm done.

6.

Myanmar: I dare you to hmmm... go hug a tree and say "I love trees!!!" No, not say, Shout! Yes, yes. That's better.

7.

Philippines: I dare you to.... randomly sing one sentence of a song you like. With a microphone. Infront of the street.

8.

Singapore: Hmmmmm.... *scratches head*  I dare you guys to hmmmm.... rain money infront of someone. Like make the money rain. But use Monopoly money.

9.

Thailand: I dare you guys to...  Frick... ummmm run and shout random things or something. Ehehehehe. Sooo yeah.

10.

Vietnam: I dare you to... stuff 10 marshmallows in your mouth. And yeah. That's all.

Thats all! Don't do these dares in real life. Trust me. Just don't. If you have any question about these... just ask me. I don't care. That's all!!!

Addios!!!!