A/N

Hey guys,

I think it's time. For good things to end.

I've started to fall out of the fandom- yeah, it is time to finally end this book.

Man, almost a whole year or so since I stared this. God what was I thinking- dang- I really cringe so hard on how I write.

It's been a good time. Really. I love your comments, dares and silly little questions. I appreciate it so much.

If you're thinking I'm leaving this account then Hell No-

I'll be updating my two other books! Two? Or was is 3? Pretty sure it's only 2.

Also I make random announcements sometimes- I'm too scared to share it on other social media platforms so I'll share it here.

Okay, okay enough of that. And for that
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For reading this book and having to deal with my cringyness. Seriously. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Litreally. Thank you for being reading this. Thank you.

I never thought this day will cone but here we are.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I think that's all I should say. If you want  more content from me, go check out my other books like I said.

Like I said many times.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I'll see you in some other time!!!

Malay,Brunei,Indo: Assalamualaikum!!!

Singa: Bye...

Phil: paalam!!!!

Thai: ลาก่อน!!!

Laos: ລາກ່ອນ!!

Myan: သွားတော့မယ်!!

Viet: Tạm biệt!!!

Cam: លាហើយ...

Mr. ASEAN, say bye as well.

Mr.A: *sighs* bye. It was nice knowing all of you guys. Don't forget to eat, drink and get enough sleep. Unlike the the author with her constant daydreaming.

That hurts. You really want to be mean to me?

Myan: frick you author.

Cam: I haven't got a girlfriend yet... don't end it like this!!!

Lalalala. Can't hear you.

And I think that's all. Like I said, thank you all for reading this book. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted..

Without any other things to say;

ADDIOS MY LOVELY READERS!!!
^^