suprise!! (Kenma's POV)

my eyes light up as i see my surprise. infront of me stands the small tangerine from karasuno. "kenma!", the boy yelps as he clutches too me. i look over to kuroo who nods at me. i hug the boy back for a second before pulling away. "how did you get here?" i ask quietly. the boy looks over to kuroo who is crossing his arms, smiling.

i turn to him. "you did this?", i ask. he nods and moves to hug me. and i actually hug him back, despite hinata being there aswell. i've always particularly liked that orange haired boy. he's interesting. we make small talk for a bit before i actually get into things. "so shoyo, what do you wanna do in tokyo?", i ask. shoyo gives me loads of ideas, but none of them seem to be very interesting. all things he could do at home by himself.

i grab the small boys hand and start walking, cutting him off. kuroo follows behind us as i walk with the boy all the way to our school. "as much as i hate doing unnecessary practice, i figured this would be something you'd wanna do. the boys face lights up as he steps onto our court. "thank you kenma!" the boy hugs me. "i didn't suggest it because i didn't think you'd wanna".

i continue to set to the boy for about an hour before i finally decide it's too much for me. "shoyo", i say getting the boys attention. he turns to me and smiles. "come on. we're gonna go out to eat. kuroo and i will pay so don't even worry about money", i say out of breath. he nods as we make our way out the door. i watch as he skips down the sidewalk besides us. "he sure is full of energy", kuroo chuckles to me.

we all sit down in a small diner and talk the whole day away. kuroo turns to me, taking my shoulder. "kenma i forgot to tell you, he's staying with us if that's okay. for the weekend". i nod and smile looking at the orange haired ball of sunshine infront of us. we leave off by paying the check and heading home, as it was getting dark. as much as it should've been shoyo third wheeling me and kuroo, it was actually kuroo third wheeling me and shoyo.

i lead us all the way back to kuroo's medium sized house, and i lead us up the stairs. kuroo gives shoyo a small tour of his house before leaving us in his room. "i'm going to go take a shower. you guys can just play games or something until i'm out". as kuroo leaves the room and closes the door, i take the small boys hand quickly. "shoyo", i say unenthusiastically. he shifts a bit, the both of us sitting on kuroo's bed, so that he's fixed directly across from me.

"me and kuroo. we're um.... so we're... dating? okay. yeah", i say nervously, my face heating up, he tilts his head and smiles, before taking me into an excited hug. "that's great i'm so happy! i knew you guys were perfect for eachother!" he exclaimed. i tilt my head down and blush at the thought of me and kuroo. shoyo asks me a million questions about our relationship before the tall third year opens the door returning from his shower.

he turns to me and looks at me seriously. "kenma. so i just got a call from Emica........" i tuned out the rest of his sentence after hearing that name. emica. shoyo elbowed me, seeing the look on my face. i looked up at kuroo again, asking him to repeat himself, as id completely zoned out. "she called me. she asked if me and her could meet up tomorrow at the park to talk about something. it'll only be for about 5 minutes you and shoyo can stay here". i quietly nod my head, secretly wanting to cry.

it wasn't that i didn't trust him, i just didn't want him to break up with me all together for her. because if you think about it, me and him are really only together because they broke up. as kuroo leaves the room to get snacks, i turn to shoyo who's looking at me very curiously. "who's emica?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. i explain to him how she is kuro's ex and about how i saw them kiss and about how they broke up. he nods, putting a hand on my leg and smiling. "we have to go tomorrow", he says smiling, his eyes shining.

"huh?", i scan his face looking for context, but he's too hard to read. he repeats himself again. "tomorrow. when they meet. we go and see what's going on with them". i look at him like he's crazy, but he reassures me and comes up with a plan. he sure is sneaky.