"thats just how they were, best friends"

"wait up Kuroo!", Kenma calls out waving his hands. Kuroo whips around to see his bi hair coloured companion rushing towards him. The pair have known each other for almost all of their lives.

"what took you so long Ken? i was starting to walk home without you". School had just ended for the day. The two of them walk to Kenma's house every day after school. It was never a struggle for Kuroo, as the two of them were neighbours, and best friends.

Kenma hit Kuroo playfully in the arm. "yea right" he said, "school ended like 5 minutes ago. you're just being dramatic".

huh. ken is really vocal today. which means he's excited about something. Kuroo was confused, as Kenma seemed more joyful then usual. He's usually very dull and shy. Not very energetic. He's an introvert. Kuroo smiled. He loved seeing Kenma all happy like this.

The two silently walked back to Kenma's house as he played on his switch. The two approached the large beige and white house. Kenma unlocked the door, and swung it open, making way through the door and up to his room.

Kenma fell face down on his bed and grunted. Kuroo sat down beside him. well that was a short span of energy from him. now he's back to normal kenma. "come on ken. you need to do you're schoolwork".

Kenma groaned without moving. ugh. he's so stubborn. Kuroo was always the one making sure Kenma was doing what he was suppose to do. He rolled Kenma over and cupped his face in his hands.

"Ken. you really need to do you're work". Kenma knew he was right. he stubbornly sat up, and the two of them worked on their homework and helped eachother. they took breaks to talk and laugh. that's just how they were, best friends.

this is the end of the first chapter!! nothing romantic has happened yet they are just hanging out as friends right now. to clear everything up, they both only see eachother as friends right now.