"this is fun"

after the incident at the park, kuroo walked home. he watched the trees as he walked by, thinking about how pretty they were. and how much prettier they would be if kenma was walking by his side.

he kicked a small pebble on the ground, grabbing out his phone to call kenma.

he clicks on the contact and starts to ring him, however he doesn't answer. kuroo shrugs and continues home. him and shoyo are probably busy doing some dumb shit at home.

kuroo  finally makes his way to his front porch, and flings the door open. he comes inside and is greeted with shoyo and kenma both on the couch. they look winded, as if they've been running around or something. but kenma doesn't run.

kuroo would've thought it was odd, but he just shrugged it off. kenma looked up at him with a weird expression that he couldn't make out. it was a mix between a surprised look and a scared look. shoyo was the first to speak up.

"how'd it go?" he smiled at kuroo. kuroo just nodded, explaining that it was nothing for the two to worry about. what he didn't know was that they were there the whole time.

kenma didn't say anything, he just stood up and walked over to kuroo, who was still standing in the doorway. kenma hugged him unexpectedly. kuroo was a bit surprised, but leaned into the hug. kenma doesn't usually show too much affection. so it was odd. but it was nice.

kenma had always been hard to read. he was quiet, and didn't show a lot of emotion. however he was also pretty snappy. but he was alot more sensitive then he would ever let anyone see.

kenma pulled away from the hug gently, his hands grabbing kuroo's. he looked up and smiled at kuroo, but it was more of a smirk then a smile.

"now that your home, get your ass on the couch so i can beat your ass in black ops 2".

hinata let out a loud laugh from the couch, and kenma turned to face him.

"shut the fuck up shoyo i'm gonna beat you aswell" he laughed.

kuroo just smiled, and went to sit on the couch next to hinata. kenma followed and sat next to him.

kenma turned on the tv and got out 3 controllers, handing them to the other boys.

the three laughed as they played for hours. kenma ended up absolutely DEMOLISHING them both, with kuroo coming in second.

"that was not fair!" shoyo whined. "i didn't even know you were coming from over there!". kenma just laughed, now leaning back to lay across kuroo.

kuroo looked at kenma as he laughed. wow. how pretty. kenma looked back at him subtly for just a second, giving him a soft smile before going back to playfully argue with shoyo about how he sucked at the game. kuroo just watched the two, smiling. he would never give this moment for anything.

"shoyo your fucking trash!" kenma laughs, throwing a pillow at him. kuroo continues to watch the scene unfold as kenma is now completely on top of him, laughing and throwing a pillow back and forth at hinata.