Chapter 24

---Lane's POV---

Soft purrs slipped from my throat as I slowly woke up. Even while I became aware of the room, the weight of the blanket and the sounds of birds on the rooftop, I didn't react.

Sunlight streamed into the room, bathing my skin in gentle warmth that made me sigh happily. Contentment filled my body, as I felt truly relaxed.

Happy.

How long had it been when I was this relaxed? The thought instantly provided its own answer, as I realized I had never had the time or proper reasons to relax.

The pride life was too stressful, always having to look over a shoulder, keeping my head down. Doing my best not to draw attention to myself and being forced to sleep with one eye open.

And now, I had everything I wanted, everything I needed. I kept my eyes closed as I nuzzled into my pillow, taking in the combined scents.

Probably should get up...maybe.....purrrrrhaps....

Instead I let out a sigh between purrs, feeling my fingers knead uncontrollably as my entire body tingled.

Tingles that only intensified when warm, oiled hands wrapped gently around my limbs. Fingers digging onto muscles, relaxing any tension that was left in them.

I chuffed in greeting, feeling a spark of joy as Jethro chuckled with amusement. Heat covered my back for a second before lips pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek.

"There you are, love. Welcome back." He murmured, continuing to massage every inch of my body. I sighed contently, letting my body fully relax in my Masters very capable hands.

He was meticulous in his massage, hands sinking into tensed muscles of my neck before moving to my arms. Warm, oiled skin rubbed over the joints of my wrists and fingers before gently placing my hand back down with a chuckle.

"Back?" I managed to murmur lazily, barely feeling the energy to turn my head in the pillows so I could look at him. I doubted I had the energy to even move, but I struggled and manage to twist my head to the side.

Jethro's eyes were glowing brightly, contentment and lingering hunger fighting one another in his gaze. His lips pulled in a grin as he picked up a towel to clean his hands of any excess oil, tossing it mindlessly to the side.

"You've been out for almost two days, hun. I was starting to get worried." Fingers dipped underneath my back, one hand reaching for my neck before I was drawn against his chest. "How do you feel?"

A low groan escaped me as I became all too aware of the throbbing pressure in my hips and lower back... or other places. I didn't even dare move my legs, lifting my arms to wrap them snuggly around Jethro's neck.

"My hips and my...." A blush settled on my cheeks. "It hurts..." I murmured, grateful that Jethro had massaged my muscles as much as he did, as I had the feeling the pain could've been much worse.

Still, the slightest motion of my hips sent a bolt of throbbing pain down my stiff back. A small payment for the overwhelming pleasure I've experienced.

The blush on my jaws only deepened as my mind was filled with reminders of our night and following day filled with debauchery.

How I had to eventually beg Jethro to stop, as I couldn't handle anymore. Even my tiger had long since passed out, knocked unconscious with pleasure.

Yet our master had been more than willing, more than capable of continuing...

And judging from Jethro's widening smirk, he knew exactly where my thoughts were heading to.