Chapter 14

---Lane's POV---

Everything was dark. Soothing darkness that clung around my body due to the soft fabric wrapped around my head, blocking my one eye from catching any movement. Soft pants slipped from my parted lips, taking in the air and scents as much as I could.

The room was completely silent save for my excited gasps and the minute creaks of the floorboards whenever Jethro moved around. I couldn't see, yet I could feel his gaze burning over my body. A soft touch brushed against my bare thigh, barely missing my excited cock before it disappeared.

I had lost track of time ever since I stepped into the door. Jethro had wished our guests a good night rather early in the evening and the woman hadn't thought anything of it. But the wicked intent in Jethro's gaze when he had slowly closed the door behind us and eyed me with a growing grin...

He had started off by stripping me slowly, sensually. Gentle brushes of his fingers trailing over my body, lips pressing languid kisses, trying and succeeding to find sensitive weak spots.

The sensual play had continued as he had slowly crowded me to the bed, tying me down as he laid on top of me still fully clothed. It was only when I was secured and properly blindfolded, mercifully left in his very capable hands that I had heard the whisper of clothing falling to the floor.

I twitched, pulling at the fabric that restrained my wrists above my head as the touch returned. My tiger chuffed, gaining a low chuckle from Jethro as his fingers tantalizingly slid up my thighs, bypassing my cock yet again.

Master chuckled at the repressed whine that slipped from my lips, my skin so oversensitive that I could nearly feel the ridges in his fingers as they brushed slowly over my ribs, a hot breath panting over my chest before I arched in his touch when his teeth captured a nipple without remorse.

A loud gasp escaped me and suddenly the pleasurable sting was gone, leaving me trembling on the bed, unable to reach for my Master. "Hush pet. We don't want our visitors to take notice and come over to investigate."

I panted, jaw quivering and a delicious shiver coursing through my body when Jethro's lips pressed against my throat, teeth nipping and sucking at the skin to leave their marks behind. My fingers twisted around the fabric when I felt his lips curl into a smirk seconds before his touch left me once more.

W...what is he up to...

Something cool and wet slid over my heated skin, making me jerk and gasp softly. Faintly recognizing it as an ice cube, I trembled and bit my lip when the cool touch was quickly replaced with warm lips brushing along.

My thighs trembled when warm fingers pushed them open before a cool touch slithered down my chest to my belly button. The ice cube melted fairly quickly, especially when Jethro's tongue followed the trail, laving away any drop of water that was left behind.

Unconsciously pulling at the restraints, I had to bite back a whimper when I felt Jethro's breath nearing my straining cock, a tremble rushing through my spine.

"Not a sound, kitten..."

I heard the clinking of the ice cubes swirling in a glass before the bed jolted slightly. My eyes bulged under the blindfold when Jethro's oddly cool lips stretched over my cock, slowly engulfing it till he was at the root.

Cold ice in his mouth pressed against my flesh while Jethro's hot tongue swirled around my cock, the clash of the temperatures was making me lose my ever-loving mind! I strained against him, jaw open in a soundless scream as my claws sank into the fabric restraining me.

Jethro hummed in amusement, causing my legs to wrap around his head to press closer to that source of pleasure. I knew he could feel how close I was to the edge, felt his fingers reach for the base of my cock before squeezing, holding off my release.