Chapter 39

---Lane's POV---

"First of all, let's get that trouble maker and see if she has learned her lesson." Zander said after giving Faust a steaming kiss that had me avert my eyes for a moment.

Faust's own cheeks were blazing as well but he obediently followed Zander as he motioned for his sub to follow. I hesitated beside Jethro, wondering if we had to wait here or follow, but Zander simply opened a door leading to a study before crossing his arms.

Curiosity wanted me to peek inside, but I know better than to act like that. Jethro's hand landed on my hair, nails gently scraping over my scalp much to my delight.

"Have we learned anything today? Or shall I extend your punishment Charlie?" Zander asked with such a serious tone, even I felt the need to avert my gaze.

When there was no reply from the room, Zander sighed before flicking his fingers, quietly summoning his second submissive.

The woman we had seen during our voice chat emerged, demurely handing Zander a stack of papers and a pen whilst keeping her eyes averted.

Zander simply raised his brow as she pursed her lips before Charlie sighed. "I'm sorry that I called you and Faust Daddy, while you had already said it made you uncomfortable."

Faust turned a beet red while Zander sighed and shook his head. "You know as well as I do that Faust doesn't mind, you brat."

Charlie grinned, eyes quickly flitting to her mate as she inquired "So I can keep calling him Daddy. But what about you, Daddy- I mean, Sir."

Zander raised a single brow and I could feel the menacing aura that expelled from him as Charlie deliberately slipped up.

"I may not be your Daddy, Charlie. But I am disappointed like one." He growled lowly, making Charlie bow her head remorsefully. "As a submissive, you should always be mindful of your actions and how they may look to other submissives or Dominants." He added with a wave towards us.

Zander frowned down at his submissive as she got on her knees while he continued, "Not only did you break a rule that I had warned you of before, you broke it knowing one of my old friends and his new submissive, his mate were coming over. Did you stop to consider how Lord Jethro and Lord Lane would think about your willful neglect of my rules?"

"You need to know when you can joke around and when to obey the rules, Charlie." Zander sighed, gently tapping her on the head with her written punishment lines. "I was going to use you as an example for this Kinbaku session, but I cannot reward you for your recent misbehavior."

Charlie nodded, straightening back up at Zander's command. "I understand Master and I apologize. I was honestly just teasing but like you said, I got carried away."

Zander nodded, pulling her against his body before pressing a kiss against her forehead. "I love you, me hemmaa.(My Queen, my sweetheart.) Attitude and all. I don't mind you testing and questioning my dominance, but there are limits that cannot be crossed."

I blinked in confusion, as I damn well knew that questioning a Dominant's dominance and their orders was quite a disrespectful thing to do.

Luckily, Jethro sensed my confusion and replied over our shared link. "Some submissives are known as Brats. They're a specific submissive who'll actively talk back, tease Dominants by questioning their commands or outright challenge them."

"Brats usually seek out a desired punishment, well funishment as some call it. Some Doms seek this behavior out, as they find it very satisfying to get Brats to bend to their whims."