Chapter 36

---Lane's POV---

It was weird how relieving it was to lay everything bare to Jethro. After we went over our limits, this time not rushing over the topic due to our lust taking over, we explained everything calmly.

Every question, hint of curiosity or slightest worry was addressed properly, answered until I understood and notes were made upon our lists.

I did remember something Jethro had said just before our scene. "You said you weren't practiced in Shibari?" I murmured curiously, wondering what Jethro meant with that.

He smiled gently, pulling me closer to his chest. Today seemed to be one of those lazy days where we just lazed in bed longer than we needed, enjoying each other's presence and warmth.

My master hummed as his fingers traced over my skin, eying the goosebumps that followed. "Yes. While being dominant is something innate, something you cannot really learn, there are however certain scenes you do need experience with."

Grabbing my wrist with a gentle squeeze, he explained further, "There is little risk with simply restraining you, tying you to my bed so I can enjoy every single reaction from your body."

"However, bondage is more than a simple restraint in the shape of fluffy handcuffs or a tie. If I were to tie you up with the wrong kind of rope, too tight or tie you up wrong, you could be hurt."

He sighed, pressing his nose in my hair before adding, "Which means that on that aspect, we both need training." I blinked before tilting my head up to look at him curiously.

I wasn't completely oblivious to what that entailed, because I doubted simply reading a book about Shibari would be enough to learn from.

Which meant that we needed to find a teacher. And that would be extremely difficult, given the fact that Jethro was a dragon.

He hummed, probably reading into my thoughts with ease. Our connection had only grown stronger through the days spent with one another and honestly, I didn't mind that he had access to my mind.

I knew that if I were to press, I too would be able to look into his mind. Even without pressing, I caught glimpses of thoughts and emotions from time to time. Proving that Jethro had a much better self-control than I did.

"I may know a few people I could reach out to. Some old friends who are in the lifestyle as well, so they'll be willing to give a guiding hand." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"They haven't been informed of my mated status yet, so they'd be more than curious to meet you."

I hummed, shuffling closer to enjoy Jethro's warmth. And then squeaked when he playfully pinched my ass.

"Let's get ready and then I'll see when we can meet up with them." Jethro chuckled, pulling me in for a satisfying kiss before watching as I hurried across the room towards the bathroom.

A quick glance in the mirror reminded me of last night, the aftercare afterwards. And looking at the multitude of hickeys on my throat and shoulders, Jethro had a lot of fun marking his territory.

Not that I...had protested... in the slightest.

After a quick wash, brushing my teeth and making sure I was somewhat presentable while Jethro shaved and freshened up, we found ourselves in the living room. Booting up his laptop, Jethro gratefully accepted his mug of coffee as I padded over, setting down my own cup of milky coffee before taking a seat.

Jethro was already typing away, fingers flying over the keyboard before making room to pull me on his lap. I wiggled to make myself a bit comfortable before stilling when Jethro let out a low growl.