Prologue

Heya! new story! like I have said before, english is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes and such.

***not prof read**

*******************************************************************

C: "Boss, its ready" 

Z: "Good" 

C: "Boss are you sure about this? this risk.." 

Z: "if something happens, save him before me, if you can't save him and me, then save our kids" 

C:" it should not be any problems in the safe worlds,  the system is programmed after your requirements, the problem is in the later stage" 

Z: " I know, by then, hopefully him and I are strong enough" 

After the talk, Zhao Yunlan went to the capsule and lay down. He turned to look to his side and looked at his beautiful husband that was in deep sleep. "coming to get you my love"

After Cong Bo closed the capsule , he sat down in front of his computer. The computer was hooked to the capsule and different screens. Cong was a genius, but right now he was nervous. His boss and good friend was going to use his mental strength to split up his soul into different world dimensions to strengthen and pull out his husband that was trapped .  

Cong regained his focus and started the process, they don't have much time, he has to be focused. 

*************************************************************************************

"host host, you have to try and kill the protagonist" 

"no, I refuse, if I do it, they will kill me"

"warning, if you don't do it, I will take the control over your body to do so"

"you know I will die like this!!why are you doing this?" 

"host keep to your mission" 

"no" 

"enforcing in 3...2...1.." 

Shen wei used all his strength to fight the system, he was tired and fed up, he was about to pull the trigger to commit suicide

"warning, warning, host stop fighting the control, your soul will be abolish" 

Shen wei did not care and kept trying to move his hands. Then he saw the protagonist walking towards him. He knew if he could not pull the trigger at himself, the system would control him to attack the protagonist and he would be shot then captured then tortured to death.

Right before Shen wei passed out, he saw a golden light came down from heaven. If he did not pass out he would have seen the world collapsing, and the golden light turned into a man that held him and wrapped him up with golden light

"sorry I'm late baby"  was the last thing that man said before the world got destroyed 

**************************************************************************

Darkness