Chapter 2.2

"Big...Big brother...I..I..I know you hate me...but..please...save me...they..want..to...hurt..me.."

Shen wei said with a weak and crying voice, he used his acting skill fully. 

Wenbos heart shook, and he rushed out of his room, towards his other brothers room and kicked open his door. 

Wenzang was about to ask what the hell he was doing when he heard his brother say

"Little wei, where are you?"  he asked anxiously , and for the first time in his life, Wenzang  saw his ice cold big brother panicking

"Brother...I..I..its hot...uncomfortable...sleepy..." 

"Little wei, try and share your position with me, don't hang up, keep talking to me, I will be right there, I wont let them hurt you" 

As Wenbo said that , he look toward Wenzang, he got the clue so he picked up his car keys and followed his elder brother rushing out. 

When they got into the car, Wenbo put Shen wei on speakers, while pulling Wenzangs phone to call the police. Looking at the position he shared, they saw Shen wei was at blue moon club.  Wenzang raced towards there. 

"little wei, did you hide? stay hidden okay, will be right there" 

"brother..hide..toilet...so tired, so hot...it hurts.." Shen wei said with a weaker voice. 

Both brothers were panicking, both heard the clues , and they were furious, who the hell dared to calculate their treasure? where is M? 
M was the bodyguard they assigned to Shen wei, they grew up with M, so they knew him well, so they were anxious, did they take out M first? who is it?

Wenzang did not know how he got there without getting into an accident, he was to panicked to care about any traffic rules.  When they got there, they followed the gps, and when they found the toilet, they found gangsters outside banging the door

"Little guy come out,let us play with you, you will feel much better" They heard one of them say.

Both brothers rushed over started to beat them, when most of them were on the floor, Wenzang took over while Wenbo kicked open the door. Soon the police came behind and helped getting the gangsters. 

Shen wei had made sure Cat had put on a barrier so they could not get in, but let the brothers in. 

Wenbo rushed in, and what he saw crushed his heart, there was his little treasure, on the floor, breathing weakly, eyes closed. He rushed over and picked him up and they rushed to the hospital. 

While Shen wei was getting treatment. Wenzang called their parents, which also rushed over. While waiting, they talked.

"what the hell is going on? " Wenzang asked with anger, he had a short temper so he would often rage. 

"Been trying to call M, but no answer"  Wenbo said in a cold voice. 

"Did you try and call He chao?" Mother Wei asked 

"yes, no answer" 

"talked to him 2 days ago,  and he said they were fine" Wenzhang said with anger. They were not blind, both brothers saw how thin, and the state their treasure were in, so how could he be fine 2 days ago. 

Wenbo regretted it. He should have personally have checked up on his brother.  When Shen wei left and wanted to be a star, they wanted to hold him back, but was afraid that it would push him further away even more. so He chao and M going with him, he felt that he would at least be safe and if something happen, he would know.