Chapter 1.6

The village head was first shocked, then happy, this means that they have hope right? This village was so badly damaged that, he was loosing hope for the rest to survive the winter, but now seeing everything here, and listening to Shen wei, he had his hope lit up. 

"Its a blessing, little Wei, what do you need me to do?" 

"for now, help me gather the rest of the village, I will give them food, in 2 days few teams of people will come to start building new houses"

"good good, will ring the village bell, to gather them in the middle" 

"Good, I also want to buy few more lands from you" 

"sure, let us write it down , then I will go to town to get the officers to make it official" 

Shen wei got up, he got people to pack things on the carriage and told them to follow him to the middle of the village. 

When they got there, Shen wei and Yunlan stood in the middle with the Village head, while he was ringing the big bell . The bell would ring through the whole village, and it was a signal to everyone to gather. 

The villages was first shocked, because it had been a while since they heard the bell, but they slowly made their way to the gathering place.   

Shen wei looked at the people coming, many were very thin, damaged skin, looked like they could barely breath. 

After people finished gathering, Village head gave the stage to Shen wei. 

"Hello everyone,Few days ago, I had a very high fever, which led me to fall into coma, during my coma, I met an immortal, who taught me skills, and also gave me a mission to help and rebuild the village, after that I found some ginseng up in the mountain, I sold it and planning to use the money to rebuild our village. "

Many people were shocked, but almost believed it right away, because how else would you find ginseng up the mountain, when no one has ever done so before, so how did he get it right after he woke up from a coma. Some was still a bit skeptical but no one said anything. Shen wei continued 

"I will need all your help to do so, but first I have made some food for every family, so first use theses 2 days to eat well and gather our strength again, in 2 days few teams will come to start the building. 

 It would be good if everyone can clean up their house and offer rooms to those coming here to build the house. I will make a team that will be responsible for cooking for everyone working, also another team that can help out wherever its needed. 

Those who are sick can come to me for treatment, If you look at Yunlan next to me, who was said to be at deaths door, is healed and also stronger then before, so you can trust my skills. "

Now more people believed it, some had seen Yunlan brought back covered in blood, also heard what the doctor had said, but looking at him now, he looked very good, so now more people had hope again. 

"After the houses are finish, we will make further plans for getting people back to work, I will make sure everyone have something to do, you can also start thinking about living with another family, I see some families only has 1 or 2 members left, this is going to be our new beginning" 

"for now each family can come up to get your food pack, the food should be enough for 3 meals a day for a week, after a week, you can go to the village head for raw materials to cook for yourself" 

Yunlan uncovered the carriage, and the smell of food  floated in the air. The villages had been hungry and now they were even more hungry. 

"If anyone need help to carry or help to deal with the meat, you can ask my workers, or Yunlan for help"  Shen wei said as he pointed at his workers.