Chapter 1.3

Another chapter up, Aiooo, so sorry for the delay , please forgive me 

****************************************************************************

Cat did not answer right away, and Shen wei waited with patience. He knew something was up, and he was getting a feeling of being trapped again.  Cat felt the negative emotions in Shen wei surging and he was panicking. 

"Host, actually it was my master that told me to get you to awaken Yunlans spiritual conscious" 

"who is your master? and why?" 

"My master is the one that made me I think, and he did not tell me why" 

Shen wei became even more suspicious. 

"Does that mean that, if me and your master disagree, you will force me to do something I don't want to?" 

"no no, host, over me, you have highest authority, I cant lie to you, if I do, I will be punished" 

Shen wei had a high IQ so he understood, this system was made for him, to obey him and help him, but could get missions from his master the maker, but he had a choice to do it or not, understanding that, he also figured out that they probably hide information from his system so that it cant tell something he should not. This made him more confused on what they really wanted to do. 

Anyways whatever it is, he would fight it. 

"then next time your master tells you to do something, tell me first" 

"yes host"

Inside the room, both mother Zhao and Father Zhao was overjoyed. They told Yunlan about what had happen.  Yunlan was surprised that something like the plague had hit their village, they had not heard anything about it out on the sea. 

He felt a bit complicated when they told him that the young boy that had saved him was actually married to him. He has met this Ger before, but the boy in his memories and the one he met earlier seem so different. But then again, losing your family can change people , also he apparently got a gift from an immortal. He is not sure if he should believe it or not, but then thinking back on what he had done to him, he felt that he had a lot of secrets. 

Yunlan thought that since this person has saved him and helped his family, he could treat him well, even if he could not fall in love with him, he would not be mistreated. He also knew that he had no such feelings for himself, so it should not be a problem. 

Mother Zhao came running out, and hugged Shen wei tight. "thank you so much little wei" she said while choking up. Shen wei hugged her back, "no need to say thank you, we are family after all" 

"Host, you got 50 power of faith points, do you wish to upgrade me now?" 

"50?" 

"yes, 20 from mother Zhao, and 20 from Father Zhao and 10 from Zhao Yunlan"

"okay, upgrade" 

"yes host, 20 for upgrading, you have 30 left, cost 50 pts to level up to level 2"

"I see" 

"do you want me to tell you the new changes? " 

"not now, to tired" 

Shen wei went to wash up before going to bed.  When he got into the room, Yunlan had already fell asleep. 

He walked towards the bed and lay down. He had lots of thought in his head but he was very tired and exhausted so he soon fell asleep.