Chapter 1.7 Arc 1 End

Yunlan did not hesitate to run out. He met few people running from the rain, he stopped someone 

"Did you see Shen wei?" he asked with a panicked voice. The person he stopped was still panicking to get away from the rain, but then thought about it maybe something happen to their savior 

"I saw him walking towards the mountains earlier, is he still there? should we get more people to look for him?" 

The panicking feeling in Yunlan got stronger, but he still shook his head

"no, I will go, you all keep safe here" Then before the person could reply, he ran towards the mountain. 

The rain was fierce, and still thundering, every thunder made Yunlan shiver.  With his cultivation, he was faster and stronger then normal person, so he came to the mountain quickly. 

He thought about it, where would he be? if he was here where would he go to shelter from the rain?  He then remembered they had found a cave in the mountain  a while back, so he ran towards it. 

Yunlans instinct was right, on the other side, Shen wei had gone into the cave but also entered space. 

Shen wei had been conflicted, and decided to take some time and think through it all again. When the rain fell, he went into the cave then entered space. He was sitting on on the ground. Looking through what he had. During this time he had collected quit a bit of stuff already. His herb garden was full, he had many fruit trees and variety of vegetables , and also some animals. 

His storage room seemed to not be filled, even though he had a lot, since knowing he would go to different worlds, he did not intended to fill it all in this world. Right now he had 1 box with silver and 1 box with silver notes, all in all he had around 1 mill in silver. He had also collected some paintings, jades, and other stuff that could be sold for a lot in the modern world. 

"Host, I can detected Yunlan coming here in fast speed" 

Shen wei was stunned, he knew the storm was horrible, what is he doing? Is it to come find him? then he had to go out of the space, should he take him into his space or?

He thought about it quickly

"cat, cut down some branches for me to start a fire" 

"Yes host" 

Then Shen wei went out of the space, and started a fire in the cave, just as he was done, Yunlan rushed from outside and hugged him. 

Shen wei was taken back, but then he noticed Yunlan shaking. Shen wei suddenly felt bad and distress 

"Yunlan?" he asked softly 

"please don't leave, if you find me pursuing to hard, then I will stop, I will be by your side to protect you, I know you have some feelings for me, but for some reason you wont acknowledged it, I understand, I wont pressure anymore, even though I love you to death, want to be with you, want to kiss you, sleep with you, Since you don't want that I will respect it, so please please don't leave me okay? "

Yunlan said in a hoarse and choked voice. He had a feeling, Shen wei was about to leave, he was scared, scared that he would never see him again. Not hearing any answer made him even more sure, and he held on to him tighter. Suddenly warm tears flowed down Shen weis neck. 

Shen wei was shaken, for some reason he felt that this was wrong, Yunlan should not be like this, should not be this vulnerable  , he don't know where this feeling came from, but somehow in his mind, Yunlan should be very powerful, proud and confident.  Shen wei could not think anymore, he cant bear this, seeing him like this also made him hurt. He held on to him tight and said softly