3.3

The room was  silent. Shen wei chuckled , " No need to be ashamed" Then walked towards an empty table in the corner. Followed by Jengshi and his gang.  When they sat down, Jengshi got up and asked

"What do you want to eat, we will get it for you?"  

The room got lively again, discussing Shen wei and they others, they were puzzled how this fatso got on with Jengshi, and what was going on with Wengu and Yunsheng. Just few days ago, Shen wei was timid and bullied, suddenly he turned around.  They did not dare discussing it to loudly. Yunsheng and Wengu got weird gazes, so both fled. 

Wengu had a feeling he was loosing the upper hand and was panicking, will it it be the same as his last life? In his last life, Shen wei was found to be a genius, and was loved and protect by many people. The family loved him because he was lovable and also because he was so smart, he brought a big value and business connections.  Yunsheng also fell in love with Shen wei. 

That's why when he was reborn 2 years before they would find Shen wei, he worked hard to imitate Shen weis kindness and attributes. He worked hard with the family, making them love him more, worked hard to firmly grasp Yunsheng, worked hard to keep his studies and results at top 5. 

When they found Shen wei this time, he made some tricks to let the family not see his value. So he started drugging him early on. 

So what was going on now? did Shen wei also have a rebirth, or why would he suddenly change? or did he push to hard and his personality also changed, did his rebirth create a butterfly effect.

in his last life Shen wei  had never had any connection to the Zhao.  The Zhao was to busy dealing with Zhao Yunlans death, and Jengshi left school early and went to study overseas  before taking over the Zhao empire and they went back to the capital. 

 If he remember correctly , Zhao Yunlan should die in a months time.  That's why he had in this life made sure Shen wei was despised and tried hard to be on a friendly note with Jengshi and Kunli, since Kunli became Jengshis right hand man.  But so far he had gone no where with them, so how did Shen wei get on with Jengshi? 

Wengu was so muddled headed at the moment that he did not noticed Yunshens increasing bad mood, and the he had left him behind.  Yunsheng was in very bad mood, he lost face, and just wanted to leave, so he did so. 

It was when the school bell rang that he snapped out of it. He looked around and found that he was in the class room, and people was pouring in for class, but Yunsheng was gone. He had no time to call and ask where he was since the teacher was already in the hall. No he cant give up, he has to destroy Shen wei, or he will lose everything again. 

On the other side. Jengshi and his gang had just finish eating, and was walking back to the classroom. He did not explain anything yet, but just by him being so respectful to Shen wei, the gang also followed to do so.  Jengshi was not sure if he could tell people about Shen wei and his Uncle yet, so he did not say. 

"you guys go ahead first, i have to do something" He said to his gang,  Shen wei turned to look at him, 

"well hurry back, no skipping class" 

"yes brother wei, you guys make sure people don't bully him" 

"yes boss" 

Jengshi walked to a lone corner, and looked around before calling 

On the other side, Mrs Zhao and Mr.Zhao was sitting in the garden just looking at the flowers. They were depressed. They could tell that Yunlan did not have long left, but they did not want to give up. The feeling of not having any power to help and save their child, is a very painful feeling.