3.2

Jengshi was so shocked by that last message that he dropped his phone.

"Boss, whats wrong?" one of his buddies saw him pale and shocked. 

Jengshi snapped out of it, and pulled up his phone again, kept starring at the message. 

No something is wrong, how could his uncle fall in love at first sight? not only that but my school mate, Uncle is 29 years old. Not even that, Fatso really don't look good. So many points are wrong with this that he really suspect that he is caught in a nightmare. 

On the other side, Shen wei had just gotten to the principal. The class change went better then he thought. The class teacher for the top class did not like him, so she was happy to get rid of him.  Originally Shen wei had planned on going to the second best class, but when he knew that Jengshi was in the worse class, he wanted to go there, after all they will be family in the future. 

Shen wei walked towards top class to pick up his things, when he got there, the room got silent. He ignored them and packed his things, when Wengu saw it he was stunned. 

"Brother..you.." 

"told you to stay away from me"  Shen wei said coldly. 

"Fatty show some respect, you don't deserve his kindness, but does not give you the right to trample on it"  One of Wengues lackey chimed in. 

Shen wei chuckled, " sure, I don't deserve it, so let him stay away from me, its not that hard, he keep jumping in front of me asking for a beating" 

Another one got up aggressively and got into his face stretching out his hand to push him, before his hand touch Shen wei, he blocked it, and they heard a heartbreaking scream, then they saw the boys hand twisted in a strange angle. 

 The whole room was shocked, another one rushed up towards Shen wei, and Shen wei stretched out his foot and kicked him down. He could not get up. 

Is this really fatty? when did he become so aggressive, just his aura alone could freeze them.  

"remember to stay away from me" He said again, leaving without looking back.  The room erupted in uproar. And it soon spread to the school forum. 

Jengshi was swiping his phone, his head a mess when he heard people started talking about school forum. He went to check, when he saw it he stood up

"fuck!" he cursed, his uncle gonna deduct him, he looked at his buddies, 

"follow me, fast!"  they were a bit lost, but they always follow him, so they rushed out with him. 

On his way, he met Shen wei. 

"you, wait here, will be right back"  

Shen wei was a bit lost, but since it was Jengshi, he stopped and waited for him. He saw him rushed into top class.  He went inside aggressively with his buddies in tow, kicked over a chair, getting the class attention.

"Shen wei is covered by my, whoever dares to bully him or bother him, will feel my wrath" 

The class was lost, only Wengu, Yunsheng and Kunli reacted. The first two was shocked at how Shen wei got on to Zhaos ship, Kunli was surprised because he knew Jengshi would not say so for no reason, and seeing him rushing over so fast, something must be up. 

A bold classmate asked " who is Shen wei?" which was properly the question the majority of the people in the class was thinking. 

Jengshi gritted his teeth and spit out "fatty, his name is Shen wei, use it"