Arc 2 : Superstar

Just looking at the name of the book, Shen wei could tell that it would be a modern world. 

"the book is properly written from the protagonists view right? " 

"yes host" 

"then I am properly not the protagonist right, can you give me the version from my body instead?"  

Based on Shen weis experiences of 100s of world, he knew the worldview would be biased and totally different from the actual situation, so he rather see the real version first

"Sure host" Then a new book came out, Shen wei open it. 

**Shen wei was a child abducted when he was only 2 years old, and ended up in an orphanage. When he was 10 he was found back by his family. His family Had a father, mother and 2 brothers and a sister. The oldest brother Wenbo was 12 years old when Shen wei was born. The second brother Wenzong was 9 years, and the sister Wenmi was 6 years old. 

So Shen wei was the youngest, unexpected and treasured and spoiled by the whole family. So when he was abducted when he was 2 years old, hit the family hard. They never gave up looking for him. So when they found him back when he was 10 years old, the family was very happy. 

But Shen wei had a introvert personality and they found out that he was only close to another boy of the same age in the orphanage He chao, this worlds protagonist. Somehow He chao convinced Shen wei to ask his family to take him too. So they adopted him , to help them with the relationship with Shen wei. What they did not know was that He chao was very ambitious person.  

When they got back home, they treated both very well, spoiled them, He chao was used to sue his mask to trick people so in their eyes he was a very sunny and cheerful person, and they thought having him next to Shen wei would help him be more outgoing.  What they did not know was that He chao would put in bad words of the family into Shen weis head behind their back, and he would also make it seem to the family that Shen wei did not like them, and that he hated them for loosing him. 

So the family spoiled him more and more, but in Shen weis view they were just doing things bad for him, so they never became close and Shen wei became more and more introvert and started to rebel against them.  

He chao became more and more jealous of the unconditional love they had for Shen wei, and did a lot of things to make them hate him. In the end he caused and accident for the sister, and blamed it on Shen wei. The sister ended up in coma, which made the family very mad. 

So they decided to change their way, they wanted him to understand that they love him but he cant do just anything, specially harm people. So when they gave him harsh reprimand, Shen ei was convinced it was their plan to kick him out why else would they blame him for something he did not do?. So when he was 16 and was scouted by an agent from Star entertainment, he decided to leave his home and go there to become a star. And of course took He chao with him.

The family thought that, they should give him space, and that when he became more mature from being outside, he would come back. They also had a bodyguard to stay close to him , hidden and to contact them if something happen, what they did not know was that, that person had already fallen for He chao, and would help and cover for He chao.

  They both were trained for 2 years to debut as Idol group called Dreamz.  Shen wei was still introvert and He chao doing tricks behind the back, many people did not like him, and he was almost an invisible person in the group.