Chapter 1.2

Another chapter ready ^^  Sorry for the long wait

*************************************************************

Shen wei walked slowly towards the mountain with guide from Cat, while observing the village. He made some mental plans while looking around. Their house were almost at the center of the village, close to the village heads house.  The houses was mostly made of mud, and right now was very shabby and some was empty. 

This village really seemed like a ghost town, it was silent and could barely see any people. 

When he got to the forest he looked around for a while making plans.

"Do I have some sort of storage space?"

"yes, you have a space bound to your soul, which have a space for storing things, and also place to plant and such. But I cant let you in until I reach level 3, but I can put stuff and take out stuff for you"  

"since it is bound to my soul, does it mean that it will follow me to the next world?" 

"yes" 

"Host I forgot your welcome package!" Cat suddenly said

Shen wei was stunned " welcome package? " 

"yes! its 10 small spiritual stones, the level is small compared to the the spiritual pond in your space and cultivation world, but in this world it is very powerful, if you put it in water tank it gets 60% of the same effect as your spiritual pond from your space" 

"oh, then put 3 in my pocket and keep the rest for later"

Shen wei was very happy with that, that means that he can store things from this world that he might need in the next world and spiritual water is very beneficial for various of reasons.  But he still was on guard, he felt that things were a bit to easy and friendly. 

Putting his thoughts away, he worked together with Cat and found many valuable herbs and ginseng.  Shen wei also brought a small basket to pick some vegetables and other stuff.  

Then got  Cat to sort out and store those for selling and then save some for him to plant in his space later on. 

When he got home, he had a basket full off vegetables, herbs, 2 pheasant, and 4 pheasant eggs. Both father and mother Zhao was home, and when they saw the basket full off stuff they were shocked, and thought that they might be so tired and hungry that they started to hallucinate. 

Father Zhao was the first one to come back to his senses " Little wei you?"  his wife had already told him what he had said earlier, but he still found it hard to believe but now

Shen wei smiled " I got lucky"  They were still stunned but walked towards him to help him carry the casket, when they got closer and saw clearly what was in it, they almost fainted. 

Shen wei chuckled " let me cook today"  They both smiled, 

"then let me help you deal with the meat" 

"and I can help you with the fire" 

They both clearly knew he was not used to cooking, so they felt they had to help out. 

"Thank you" Shen wei answered with a smile, then they walked towards the kitchen together. 

He noticed the water tank in the yard, and got Cat to drop one spiritual stone in it, then he dropped one in the smaller tank in the kitchen without them noticing.