Chapter 1.5

Ay ay, my lovlies, so sorry for the long wait

*******************

Shen wei felt strange seeing those possessive eyes, it gave him a familiar feeling, but before he could dwell on it more, it disappeared. Shen wei got up to take a bath to avoid his feelings, it was getting out of control. When he left Yunlan just sat there thinking. He also felt strange but he could not understand it. He figured that he would take things slow, no need to pressure him, they are already married so he has time. 

When Shen wei got in the room, he sat on the bed. 

"host, you got many power of faith points today, do you want to upgrade? you have 180 points, which is enough to upgrade up to level 3." 

"sure"

"good host, you have 30 points left" 

After few minuets, 

"host, do you want to know the changes?" 

"yes" 

"at level 3, you can now enter the space by thinking about it"

As he said so, Shen wei did so.  The space was big, but some was covered with fog. It had a waterfall, that ran down in a pond, he assumed that was his spiritual pond.The air was very fresh but also carried some spiritual essences.

 Then he saw big open farm land, and also place to have animals. in the middle he found a tree house with many floors, but right now only 2 floors were visible , rest was covered with fog.  He walked inside and found that the first floor was empty. Cat showed up next to him as a black cat, then

"host first floor, you can store things as you wish, and it wont get old, the second floor is a library where you can collect books and such from different worlds, anything in here you can take out by just thinking about it, the rest of the floors will be available when we upgrade again. Right now you can plant fruit, and vegetables and herbs here, and also put in live animals. If you pay me 1% of your power of faith points, I can plant, collect, feed, and store things for you in here, in other words keep the space running. "

"Then lets turn on that function" 

"Yes host" 

"does it mean I can store money in here, to use in a different world later on?" 

"yes, as long as that world has the same currency" 

Shen wei was thinking about it, he should store some silver for next time he ends up in  a ancient time, and also store some valuables that he can sell in other worlds for money as an emergency back up. 

"then later lets find stuff to plant, I assume things growing in here would be much better then those outside?" 

"yes host" 

"Those areas with fog can be expanded with upgrade."

"I see, anything else ?" 

"Yes, the time in here is the same outside , so when you come in with your body, you will disappear in the real world, but on third level in this house has a special room, which time stands still, there you only use your soul to go in, you can also check things out with just your mind when your outside too" 

"I see"

"anything else?" 

"yes, with next update, you need 150 points, then you can open the low level system skill card shop, where you can buy low level skills for points, for yourself or others, and with the last level you need 200 points, which opens up the trade function, you can sell stuff through the system, instead of having to go out and sell it yourself, but you will only get 80% of market price"