3.5

Shen wei was stunned, he had expected around 4-5 people but the room was filled, at least 10-12 people, plus the maids and housekeepers was in the back so having so many eyes on him, was a bit creepy. Then he noticed their expression. He regretted it, how can he meet people like this, he was about to turn and leave when Yunlan held on to him, 

"Baby whats wrong?"

The room also reacted now, they did not expect Shen wei to look like this, although they don't judge people by looks, but this was really unexpected, they started to think if Yunlan had some weird outlook or special taste, this is what he likes, that's why he never fell in love? but that's not right either, its easier to find average looking or ugly people then very good looking ones, so if that's what he likes then it should have been easier ? it was when they heard Yunlans words, they snapped out of it, oh no did they really scare him?

Yunlan also panicked, did he really get scared? then he saw Shen weis eyes, he seemed aggrieved ?

Before Shen wei could answered he heard

"Shen wei right? please don't go, if your shy or its to many people, don't worry I will lock them in the basement or kick them out, so its only me and you okay?" 

Shen wei looked and saw it was the older one, probably Yunlans mother, he was about to answer then he heard a cough from the man beside probably Yunlans father, he looked aggrieved. She looked at him then ignored him. 

"mom, why are you kicking me out, he is mine" 

Such words, when have they ever heard anything like that from Yunlan

"yes yes, its yours, but we have to make him comfortable right? " She said with a nervous laugh, she was really scared Shen wei would turn and leave.  

"aunt, its not that I'm scared or shy its just.."  he looked in to the room again then pouted 

"A'wei don't call me aunt , just call me mom, you tell me whats wrong, I will fix it for you"

Shen wei blushed, "mom, its just I look like this, so ugly to meet so many people, what if you think I'm to ugly for being with Yunlan"  He said in a small voice

Then he said in a hurried voice, " I will look better in few days, then planned to meet you all, but now" 

"Baby I told you, you are not ugly, you are so cute" Yunlan said while hugging him

The room was stunned for a moment, is this really Yunlan, then they reacted quickly, yes coax this child first, no way cant let him run away 

"A'wei, don't be silly, you are so cute" Yinlan said

"yeah yeah, you are adorable, I like you so much already " Mrs Zhao said. 

The others nodded, 

"yes cute" 

Shen wei looked at them baffled , if he did not know why they acted like this, he would have thought they were human traffickers , this tone seems a bit to fake.

"Oh don't just stand there com in com in" Mrs Zhao said and went forward to pull Shen wei in. 

She held tight to Shen weis hands, then sat down on the couch. 

"Let me introduce you, this is all family "  She pointed first at her husband

"this is Yunlans father, you can call him dad"  

"Hello A'wei, this is a meeting gift" he said a bit introvert then handed Shen wei car keyes. 

She wei was surprised, then  " no Uncle..I mean dad, this is to much"  Before Shen wei could give it back, he backed away, and Mrs. Zhao said