Chapter 2.3

The family cam early morning, when they came, both Dr.Han and the other doctor were still there.  They walked in slowly, you could tell that all of them had not had  good sleep by their haggard looks. 

They did not dare to walk to close, they watch Shen wei closely, and he looked at them back timidly. The mother had brought food, but she did not know what to say or how to get closer.  In the end Dr.Han took the lead. 

"you should pull some chairs and sit a bit closer, Shen wei has something to say" 

They nodded, the mother finally got courage to ask

"little wei, can I..can I sit next to you?"  She asked nervously.  Shen wei looked at her, then nodded slightly.  She let out her breath, that she had not noticed that she had been holding. 

When they were all seated, Shen wei looked at Dr.Han

"This is a bit difficult for Shen wei, so please do not interrupt, just listen to him, and keep calm."  He had a feeling the family might explode when they heard the whole story so he had to warn them before hand.  

Then he turned to Shen wei 

" you also keep calm" and he stood on the other side of Shen wei, to help him when needed. 

The other doctor stood in the corner to observe the whole family, he had to decide if they would be of help for Shen wei or if they would only make him worse. 

The room got quiet, and all eyes were on Shen wei.  Shen wei took a deep breath then started slowly 

"When you came and picked me up when I was 10, I was very happy. I was happy to finally have a family, was happy to know that you did not throw me away but that I was lost. At first you seemed to like me a lot. " They all noticed the longing in his eyes when he talked about it. 

"But I was shy, and from early on, I learned that, the less you talk, the less mistake you make, and its better not to show to much feelings, in the orphanage that could work against you. So it was hard to break from that. So looking at you so lively, I felt that I was to different. 

brother Chao also told me that he found that you guys were to different from me, so I have to be careful, not say to much, or do much or you will send me away. So I became even more careful and silent. 

Later he told me that, he had been observing and we were to different and that I might not be your child after all. I also believed it, after all only I have ice blue eyes, while all of you have brown and hazel eyes.  All of you have dads sharp eyes, while mines are round and big, but bigger then mom. So I got scared

Then brother Chao told me, it was better to not be to smart, or my brothers would hate me, thinking I wanted to fight for the heir position and fight to take the company. 

But I never thought about that, really not, I just wanted a family. So I started to do less, and talk less, then brother Chao told me, that he head heard you guys say that you hated me and wish that you never found me back.  I felt it was unfair, I had done nothing wrong, I just wanted a warm family, so why do you hate me? Why give me so much if you hate me? Is it not just to deceive me?

I was quiet and not noticeable so you would not kick me out, but you guys framed me, ganged up on me, sure enough what brother Chao said was right, you all hated, so when sister had an accident you had the perfect reason to kick me out. brother Chao told me you guys wanted me gone, to find work and to fend for myself, so when I was scouted, I accepted. 

When I left , you never called me, not once in 3 years,  never came to see me, you all forgot about me, even if I would have rejected your money, but you did not even offer it. I was only 16 when I left.