3.4

Shen wei was thinking about what to do to move forward. He did not know the plot, so it would always have a hidden danger, and the fact that Yunlan was so badly hurt, just taking his pulse, he could tell that he should not have more then a month left without him.

So he thought the best way to get protection from hidden dangers is to be protected from the government, to do so he need to show them his value. When he investigated the world earlier, he noticed its similar to a world he been to before, they are just a bit behind on technical stuff and also in medicine. 

So the best way is to invent something benefiting the  people, he has been to so many worlds , so that would not be a problem, then how to explain how he knows theses things, he can use his adoptive grandpa as a shield to the outside world when it came to medical things, since he was a retired respected doctor who used both western and Chinese medicine , but also he could honestly tell the government that he has gotten memories from his past life as a medical genius and scientist, it would be easy to convince them with inventions he has done before, plus he knows as long as he shows that he would fully cooperate with the government, they would not lock him up, but instead protect him. 

Since he thought about then he would do it like that.  Before going to class he went to the bathroom, then went into space to see if his level 3 room and space card was still in function, and it was so he went there, and started to write down prescription and research  from his other worlds.  

First he pulled out the prescription for body repair, its a formula he worked on from interstellar world, he is a bit worried if he can find what he needs for it, if not he would work on getting something with same function.  This prescription is so powerful that it can repair mostly trauma. Inside and outside the body, for people that has been in an accident.  Of course reason for thinking of this one first is because of Yunlan. He thought since he might not know how long he can wait for Cat, pulling this out is better.

Then he has 2 prescription for body strengthening,one for normal people which strengthen the body, which makes them more resistant to common illnesses. then for soldiers and police department, which makes them stronger, and also helps the undercover cops to not be to hurt by drugs and poison. Combining that with a set of work out set from cultivation, they can strengthen their combat too.  And to really hook them, he pulled out a half cure for some cancer types , with a note saying that he could further research for a full cure for all cancer types. 

This should be enough for now. He had to see the situation later to make further plans.

After putting down his plan, he started working. He stayed in there for a month, also made samples, and made some for himself and Yunlan.  He scanned it on to his phone, then hacked the government and sent it in a safe folder. He also told them that he had memories from his past life, and that he sent them half of his research they can get their scientist to check it out, then contact him for the rest. He is willing to work with them, and donate most of it to the country. 

After sending it out, he went out and back to class.  When he sat down, not long after Jengshi aslo came back, you could tell that he was very exited.  Shen wei was puzzled, but could not ask since the class had already started. 

Jengshi was very exited, so he texted Shen wei, the basic situation at home, and that his grandmother really wanted to meet him. 

When Shen wei read the text, when he saw that the doctors said that Yunlan only had few months left, he felt pain. Then when he read that Yunlan had no basic emotions, he figured out something happen to this world, and he was the key to unlock Yunlan, because he was full of emotions when they met. He felt warm, they really are a destined couple.  He felt sorry for the family but seeing how Jengshi wrote it, you can tell they still loved him deeply.