Chapter 8: Heading To Alola!

Ash was sitting at his desk in geometry class. He was twirling his pencil between his fingers. He already knew all this stuff. Luckily, in only 5 minutes, the bell would ring and it would be spring break. Then Ash would have to head off to Alola to deal with the Ultra Beasts. "...and that will be your spring break homework." the teacher concluded.

RING!

Everyone picked up their backpacks, folders, binders, and anything else they were going to bring home. Ash picked up his stuff. *Mew! Come on!* Ash said. Mew had been snoozing away on the windowsill. *Huh! Ahhh! Who, what, when, why, how?!* Mew shouted. Ash cringed. Mew could be pretty loud when she wanted to be, even if it was just through aura. Mew floated over to Ash and landed on his head. Ash sighed and said, "If you're good all the way to Alola, I'll let you become an eevee and battle and stuff." "Alright!! I'll totally be good!" Mew replied. "Yeah right. We'll see how long that lasts." Pikachu said. "Why you little!" Mew lunged at pikachu, but Ash caught her with his aura-psychic powers. Ash sighed and walked out of the room, mew invisibly on his head, and pikachu on his shoulder.

Ash went to his home in the forest, but not before being stopped by the gang. "Where do you think your going?" Gary asked. "Away from you all, I suppose." Ash replied, exasperated. "Hey! Anywho, we thought we'd invite you to spend spring break with us, because you're the new kid and all, so you probably have no one to hang out with." Gary said. The rest of the gang just nodded their heads in agreement.

"I haven't got anyone to hang out with, and you know I like it that way. Now, for Arceus's sake, go away!!" Ash yelled. The gang shrunk back a bit, but they didn't give up. "What are you gonna do all week? Stare at the sky?" Gary snickered. "I'm going somewhere for the week!" Ash shouted. "You're going somewhere?" Drew asked. "Where?" May asked. "Yeah, and can we come?" Dawn asked hopefully. "Yes. Not saying. No. There your questions have been answered. Now, leave me alone!!" Ash yelled. "Just tell us where you're going, and we'll leave you alone!" May said.

"Ugh, you know what, I don't even care anymore. Pikachu, shock 'em!" Ash commanded. Pikachu jumped from Ash's shoulder and unleashed a powerful thunderbolt. It electrocuted the gang and knocked them all out cold. *Woohooo! Clean K.O! GO PIKA!!* Mew cheered. Ash rolled his eyes, smiling. Pika was a nickname that mew sometimes liked to use for pikachu. Pikachu landed back on Ash's shoulder. "Woo! That felt good! I don't know why you didn't let me do that sooner! They would've been off our tails in a jiffy!" Pikachu exclaimed. "You know, for once I agree with you. I wonder why I didn't tell you to do that sooner." Ash replied, laughing.

1 Hour Later

Ash had packed all the supplies he needed, including berries, and a canteen of water in his backpack for the trip to Alola. He also decided to bring his Z-ring. He had every Z-crystal in existence, but he always kept his electrium-Z on the Z-ring. He could change it out anytime though, since he had tinkered with the Z-ring and made a compartment to fit all his Z-crystal. All he had to do was decide which one he wanted and press the right button. 

He chose to bring 11 pokemon. He chose pikachu, mew, lycanroc, torracat, rowlet, charizard, dragonite, greninja, sceptile, lucario, and riolu. Ash had a lucario that wasn't the normal black and blue. Instead, it was silverish-white and black, and the spikes on its paws and chest were yellow instead of white. It had red, crimson eyes that, when stared into, seemed like they were looking through your soul.

The reason Ash was able to bring more than 6 pokemon, is because mew's psychic powers were overriding the PokeDex's system.

«⁕»

Ash let charizard out and hopped on it's back. They flew on it, pikachu sitting on charizard's head and mew sitting infront of Ash, all the way to the airport. "Thanks charizard. You deserve a well earned rest." Ash said, returning charizard to it's pokeball.

Pikachu got back onto Ash's shoulder and mew went to it's usual place on Ash's head. Ash went into the airport building and got a ticket to Alola. The flight would take off in half an hour, so Ash decided to get a snack at the Dragonite Cafe. He got a few malasadas, a milkshake, and a fruit cup for mew. He went to the PokeMart and bought pikachu a bottle of ketchup, which he happily lapped up.

(A/N: I haven't the foggiest how it works at the airport so don't judge me.)

"Take-off for the flight to Alola is in 15 minutes. Please be at the boarding gate at least 10 minutes prior to take-off. Thank you." a feminine voice rang out through the whole airport. Ash checked his ticket and saw that he was to go to gate C-3. It took about 5 minutes to get there. 10 minutes later, the lady at a desk by the boarding gate said in the microphone, "Please line up to at the boarding gate in an orderly fashion."

6 Hours Later

The flight had just landed. "Please exit the plane safely. Thank you for flying with Corviknight Airlines." a voice rang through the plane.

Once Ash had gotten off the plane, he said with happiness,

"I'm back, Alola."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mew: Hey guys! Stay tuned for the next epis-

Me: Chapter!

Mew: Oh. Uhh. Pardon me! As I was saying-

Pikachu: Yeah, yeah! StaytunedforthenextchapterofPokemonAcademyMasterClass! We got it!

Mew: Why I outta! *Lunges at pikachu again.*

Pikachu: *Sidesteps*

Mew: *Falls on face. Recovers and uses psychic powers to throw pikachu all over the place*

Pikachu: Ahhh! Heeellllpppppp!!

Me: *Sighs* *Uses psychic author powers to overpower mew's psychic*

Mew: Hey! Psychic hacker! *Flies away*

Pikachu: *Twirls around dizzy* I see staru.... *Faints with swirls in eyes*

Me: Uhh. Cleanup crew!

Group Of Mr. Mime: *Walks in* *Uses psychic powers to lift pikachu up and take him away*

Me: Okkk...I'm just gonna forget that ever happened. *Disappears into thin air*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey again guys! Hope you liked the chapter! It might take a while for the next update but I'll get to it as soon as I can! Thanks again for all your support! See you when I see you!

Cya!

-PokeMeow