Chapter 15: The Eevees With A Strange Power (Part 1)

Part #1: Satin and Sunshine

Ash, pikachu (even though pikachu's real name is Spark, I'm still gonna call him pikachu), Ray, mew, and Sparkle were resting with Ash's other pokemon in a large clearing. Some of his pokemon were sparring and some were sleeping and resting. Ash was polishing the eggs. Pikachu was showing Sparkle and Ray how to use moves like electro web and electro ball. Since Ray was always in the house, he never practiced his moves. And Sparkle didn't know very many moves.

«⁕»

Suddenly, both eggs started glowing. All of Ash's pokemon came to attention and stopped what they were doing. They all gathered around the eggs. The glowed really bright and turned into pokemon. They grew long ears and a bushy tail. They grew a tuft of fur around their necks. "Eevee!" they chorused. The eggs hatched into two eevee but...one was shiny!

The shiny one had glossy, silver fur. The tuft of fur around it's neck was gray, similar to the end of it's tail. It's eyes were a beautiful dark-blue with a bit of gray, and a bit of aqua blue.

The normal one had sparkling, brown fur. The tuft of fur around it's neck was tan, the same as the tip of it's tail. It's eyes were a chocolate brown with a touch of light-brown.

"Hi hi hi!" the normal one said. "Where are we?" the shiny asked. "We're in the forest. I'm Ash, that's pikachu, mew, Ray, Sparkle and those are some of my other pokemon." Ash explained. "Wow! I love this place! It's nice to meet you!" the normal one said. "I think I'll call you, Sunshine because you have such a bright mood." Ash said. "Yes! Sunshine, sunshine!" Sunshine jumped up and down. "And I'll call you Satin because your shiny and your fur is glossy." Ash said, petting both the eevees.

(A/N Just to clarify, I said Satin NOT Satan. If you don't know what satin means, go look it up. I'm not your dictionary.)

"Satin...ok." Satin said nodding his head. "What now?" Satin asked. "Well, you can relax and watch us train. You can meet the others too!" pikachu said. "Ok!" Sunshine said.

«⁕»

The next few hours were spent explaining to the eevees about pokemon types, battles, and everything else in the world. Ash also explained to them about his aura, and how people normally couldn't understand pokemon, at least, not in a conversational manner.

Ash's pokemon had gone back to doing whatever they had been doing before the eevees hatched.

"Let's meet the others and see how they train." Satin said, jumping up. "Yay!" Sunshine said.

The Next Afternoon

Satin and Sunshine had been watching Ash's other pokemon train. Sunshine had taken a liking to flying. Charizard let her ride him and they flew for a bit. Satin had taken a liking to dragon types. Satin liked how cool dragonite looked. Dragonite had shown him some of his dragon type moves like dragon rush and dragon tail.

«⁕»

During training, a wild growlithe they made friends with was showing Satin it's moves, and Sunshine was playing with a wild vulpix, while Ash's other pokemon were battling with each other. They were practicing battling without Ash to guide them, because you never know when they could be separated. They were by a cliff that went really far down. Ash and pikachu were walking around, watching the progress the pokemon made.

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! There was a loud stomping that echoed through the forest. Trees were falling down, making way for something huge coming. Ash's pokemon got into battle position.

Suddenly, a stakataka burst through the trees. It used rock slide, causing rocks to fall from the sky. Ash's pokemon dodged the falling rocks. "Lycanroc, rock throw! Dragonite, hyper beam! Charizard, blast burn! Ray, pikachus, thunderbolt! Mew, psychic! Torracat, fire blast! Rowlet, razor leaf! Riolu, lucario, aura sphere barrage! Greninja, water shuriken! Sceptile, leaf storm!" Ash commanded. The pokemon used their moves, but it only pushed stakataka back. It fired a rock blast at them.

Suddenly, two rocks came crashing at Ash and pikachu. The other pokemon were busy fighting stakataka, so they couldn't get there in time. Ash and pikachu went over the cliff, plummeting fast towards the earth. "ASH!! PIKACHU!!!" they all yelled. Satin and Sunshine wasted no time running to the cliff. They jumped off, but as they leaped into the air, they both glowed a bright white light.

Sunshine's eyes became a midnight blue. Her ears grew bigger and changed into the shape of feathers. Tufts of fur grew on her paws. Her tail grew and turned into feathers. A metal thing grew on her chest and angled upwards, stopping at her neck. Another one came from beneath her stomach, angling sideways, and stopping by her hind. A single feather grew on her forehead, resting in between her fur. Then, she grew magnificent, feathered, wings.

She immediately started flapping the new addition to her body, and she flew down and caught pikachu

«⁕»

Satin was glowing and then his body began to change. His eyes turned blood red. His body grew broader. His tail grew longer and a big feather thing appeared on the end. He grew teal fur that trailed from his head down to the end of his tail. He grew white, whisker-like things on both sides of his snout, ending with a red-tipped tuft of fur. His ears grew and a part of fur separated from it and looked like horns. Then he grew white, red-tipped wings.

He tucked in his wings and spun, plummeting down

He tucked in his wings and spun, plummeting down. Then, he grabbed Ash by his shoulders and spread his wings. He flew up towards the cliff and dropped Ash down, while Sunshine dropped pikachu. All the pokemon stared in shock. "Two of the new eeveelutions..." Ash mumbled. "Wow!" pikachu said.

Just then, stakataka decided to attack. It used rock throw again, sending rocks flying at them all. Satin felt power building up inside him and unwittingly opened his mouth. He fired a dragon pulse. It hit stakataka and caused a small explosion.

«⁕»

Sunshine felt power building in her wings. She unintentionally flapped them, but without lifting off the ground. They glowed white and sharp, boomerang shaped things came out. She used air slash and caused a small explosion just like her brother.

Ash's other pokemon fired their strongest moves and after a while, stakataka fell backwards, crushing everything it landed on. "Go, Beast Ball!" Ash shouted, throwing the pokeball. Stakataka turned into a red beam of light, and was sucked into the Beast Ball.

Just then, Satin and Sunshine glowed white and became smaller, changing back into eevees. Everyone's jaws dropped.

"What." Sunshine said.

"Just." Satin said.

"Happened." they chorused.