Prolouge

Ash entered the secret base of the Pokemon Justice League. They were a group focused solely on getting rid of evil organizations. Right now, Team Rocket was their only focus. This group was very secretive that only it's members knew of it. Not even the champions knew of it's existence.

Ash was one of their top agent's, and right now he was heading to meet the boss (along with Pikachu and Mew, of course).

He arrived at a desk. "Hello, Ash." said the boss's secretary. "Hello, Olena." "Pika pikachu." Pikachu greeted. "The boss is expecting you." she said.

Ash walked past her and entered a pair of double-doors. "Ash, welcome." said a male's voice. "Hello, Torin." Ash said. "What's this 'top secret mission' you spoke of?" Ash asked, getting right to the point. "I would like you to attend the Pokemon Academy." he said simply. "You want we to go to school?!" Ash asked. "Pika pi pikachu?!" "No, I want you to spy in the school." he clarified.

"What for?" "We have reason to believe that there are Team Rocket members attending there, and even possibly some working there." Torin replied. "Huh. What would they want with a school?" Ash wondered aloud. "That, we have yet to figure out. We are hoping that you will do that for us, though." Ash sighed. "Alright. I'll go." he said. "Good. The details are on this paper." Torin said, passing forward a piece of paper. "I will send in your application form shortly. Also, Olena has a gift for you as a thanks. You are dismissed."

Ash left the office and saw Olena. "Ah, Ash. I have something for you." she said. She took out a beautifully wrapped box. It was about medium sized. "Thanks." Ash went back to his home in the forest. It was a large space surrounded by trees. Ash had gotten the trees to curve at the top, so they created a sort of high dome. There were hammocks made from vines. Blankets and pillows were scattered around. In the middle of the clearing, there was a large house.

 In the middle of the clearing, there was a large house

(Ignore the sky. It's supposed to be trees covering it.)

First, he unwrapped the box. He found two eevee eggs, but one was a silver-ish color. "Cool, it's shiny!" Mew said. "Yeah. I wonder when they'll hatch." Pikachu said. "Never know." Ash replied. He snapped his fingers and a blanket appeared. He set the eggs down on the blanket. He read the paper Torin had given his about the details.

The Pokemon Academy is an academy for elite trainers. There are 4 Classes. Depending on how you do on the entrance exam is where you will be ranked. The Classes from highest to lowest are Master Class, Elite Class, Super Class, and Normal Class. You can only get higher after the exam if the teacher has a good reason for you to.

You MUST choose at least one Request and one Alternate subject.

List Of Subjects:

Mandatory:

Science

Geography

Social Studies/History

Reading/Language Arts

Mathematics

Physical Education

Visual & Performing Arts

Vocational Education

Optional:

Art

World Languages

Computer Science

Video Production/Yearbook

AVID

ASB

Joining a club is completely optional. But joining a club can help you find other students with similar interests. It can also help boost social skills.

List Of Clubs:

Art Club

Computer Club

Battle Club

Contest Club

Drama Club

Cooking Club

Culture Club

Band

Ash sighed. He definitely wasn't joining any clubs.