Chapter 10: The Lost Valley Of Friends And Family (Part 2)

Part #2: A Pikachu Named Spark

Previously:

Sparkle looked at the new pikachu shocked. She ran home as fast as she could. She ran upstairs and banged open a door. "Big brother!!" she yelled. Ray took off his headphones and looked away from a computer. "What now! I was streaming!" Ray said. "Big brother is back!" she shouted. "I am your big brother and as far as I know, I haven't gone anywhere!" he said. "No, not you, idiot! Spark!"

________________________________________________________

Ray was visibly shocked. "W-what!?" he said. "Spark is back! He is with a human, and a small, pink, floating, cat-like thingy! They just tumbled through the barrier!" she said. Ray looked even more shocked. He shook his head. "Well, what are we waiting for!? Let's go!" he shouted.

The siblings ran out of the house at towards the barrier.

ϞϞ (๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)ϞϞ

"Fire at will!" the chief shouted. "Pikachu, mew!" Ash yelled. Pikachu ran towards Ash and mew flew over. Just as the thunderbolts and other attacks were going to hit them, Ash created an aura barrier.

The pokemon were shocked. Then the raichu and pikachu just used other attacks like iron tail and quick attack on the barrier. Ash threw out 6 pokeballs. Out came torracat, lycanroc, riolu, lucario, greninja, and charizard. Ash created a big aura sphere. "Guys, use your strongest attacks on the sphere!" he commanded. They nodded and used their strongest moves. Torract used fireblast, charizard used flamethrower, lycanroc used rock throw, greninja used water shurigan, and lucario and riolu both used aura sphere.

Now when the pikachu and raichu physically touched the aura barrier, a flurry of attacks would hit them.

ϞϞ (๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)ϞϞ

Sparkle and Ray ran as fast as their legs would carry them, toward all the commotion.

"Dad!" "Dad! Wait!" The chief turned around and saw Ray and Sparkle running towards him. "Kids! What are you doing here?!" he yelled. "Stop attacking!" Ray shouted. "What?! What in the world are you talking about!?" he said. "You have to stop attacking them! That pikachu is Spark!"

Her dad looked at her like she was crazy, then turned back towards Ash, pikachu and mew. He walked up towards them and took a closer look. He was shocked. "N-no way!" he whispered to himself.

"Cease your fire!" he yelled over all the noise. All the pokemon stopped their attacks. Ash lowered his shield. "Geez, that was-" pikachu was cut off by Sparkle tackling him.

"Ahh! I'm being attacked!" pikachu yelled. Mew snickered and Ash rolled his eyes. "What was that about? Why'd you attack us?" Ash asked. "Y-you have aura.." the chief said. "Yes, and that means I can understand you. So tell me, why did you attack us?!" Ash said. "We were just protecting the valley." the chief said. "Oh. Then why did you stop?" Ash asked.

"Because that pikachu is my son."

ϞϞ (๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)ϞϞ

Ash, pikachu, mew, Sparkle, Ray, and the chief sat in the chief's house, along with the the siblings' mom. Ash had used his aura to transform into a pikachu so he would fit inside. Mew just transformed into a pikachu for fun.

"My name is Volt. This is my daughter Sparkle, my son Ray, and my mate Glimmer. I am the chief of the Chu Tribe. Let me explain what happened."

10 Years Ago

Pikachu Valley had been destroyed, for the Pikachu Crystal had been taken by an evil trainer with greed in his heart. He had a mimikyu as his partner. It had been 40 years since the crystal had been taken. Most of the former residents were doing ok, living in the forest with the other wild pokemon. Spark had already been born by then. He was 3 years old when it happened. There was a forest fire. All the pichu, pikachu, raichu and every other pokemon that lived in the forest were in danger.

Just when they thought all was lost, a blur of blue and black grabbed them and brought them to safety. It turns out it was a lucario. Then a man came to where we were holding a bunch of other pokemon. He put out the fire and healed all the pokemon who were injured from the fire. He had aura and he showed them what it could do. They told him how the Pikachu Crystal was stolen.

He promised he would get it back. He left for months and then came back with the crystal. He never said how he got it back, he just said it was a bit difficult.

Then the strange person left, and they never saw him again.

"Wow." pikachu said. "So then, what does this have to do with me?" "You are my son, but you decided to leave." Volt said. "Leave?" pikachu asked. "Yes. You see, all pichu were born in Pikachu Valley, but once they become a certain age, they must choose between Pikachu Valley and the Outside World. If a pichu, pikachu or raichu were to choose the Outside World, they would forget about Pikachu Valley completely, as to not endanger it of being discovered." he explained.

"So, I...forgot?" pikachu asked. "Yes. You decided to leave, so you forgot everything. Your childhood, your friends, even us, your family." Volt said.

"Can I remember? I mean, we're here anyways so.." "That's a great idea! We can make him remember!" Sparkle said. "But how do we do that?" mew asked. "The Crystal Cavern of Memories." Ray answered. "Every time a pokemon forgets, their memories gets sucked into the Pikachu Crystal. Once it has the memories, it creates a new crystal and stores the memories inside it. If you break the right crystal open in front of the memories' owner, the memories will go back to them and they will remember everything. There is a raichu who works there. He labels all the crystals with the name of whose memories are inside. He can help us find Spark's!" Ray explained.

"Then let's go!" Sparkle said.