Chapter 11: The Lost Valley Of Friends And Family (Part 3)

Part #3: The Crystal Cavern Of Memories

Previously:

"Can I remember? I mean, we're here anyways so.." "That's a great idea! We can make him remember!" Sparkle said. "But how do we do that?" mew asked. "That Crystal Cavern of Memories." Ray answered. "Every time a pokemon forgets, their memories gets sucked into the Pikachu Crystal. One it has the memories, It creates a new crystal and stores the memories inside it. If you break the crystal open in front of the memories' owner, the memories will go back to them and they will remember everything. There is a raichu who works there. He labels all the crystals with the name of whose memories are inside. He knows where each and every one is by heart. He can help us find Spark's!" Ray explained.

"Then let's go!" Sparkle said.

________________________________________________________

Glimmer stayed home to make something to eat for later, while the rest of the group walked to the Crystal Cavern of Memories. It took quite a while to get there since the cavern was in the mountains. When they got there, they saw a raichu sitting at a desk by the entrance. He looked up. He wore glasses with a chain on them. He was reading a thick book, before we came.

"Hello there. How can I help you?" he asked.

"Were looking for Spark's memories." Ray answered. "Hmm. Let me see." He opened a drawer and took out the biggest book EVER. It was 10 feet thick, if not more! "Can I have the full name?" he asked. "Sparkton Salvidor Shocker." Volt answered. "Hmm." He took the 'S' tab in his paw and flipped open the book. Then he flipped to the 'Spar' section. He flipped through the pages. After about 5 minutes, he stopped, and put his paw on the page. "'Ere. Sparkton Salvidor Shocker. Born 03/06/2006. Left 05/08/2016. Memories located in Crystal 1923." he said.

He pushed the book to the left side of his desk. He opened another drawer and took out another huge book, but this one had smaller pages. He flipped to page 1923. On it, there was a map of inside of the caverns. It was drawn neatly and one of the crystals was colored yellow. Below the map, there were coordinates. He took off the tape holding the map to the page. "There ya are. Take this here map and go find that crystal. You can guess the yellow colored one's the one y'r lookin' for." he said in a strange accent, kinda like a pirate. He handed the map to Volt and the group set off into the cavern.

The cavern was beautiful. All the crystals were a different shade of color to represent the owner of the memories' personality. All the crystals glowed their own unique color, lighting up the whole cavern.

Volt read the map and lead the group to an area full of yellowish crystals. He counted them and stopped at one. He tried to pull it out but he couldn't. "I need some help pulling this thing out." he said. They all grabbed onto the crystal and got ready to pull. "One my signal! One, two, three! PULL!" Ash yelled. They all pulled an it finally came out.

It was really heavy and it took all of them to place it on the ground carefully. Spark stood in front of the crystal. "Judging by how hard it was to pull out, and how heavy it was, It'll probably take all of us the break it open." Ray said. "We'll all use iron tail on three. One," They all got their tails glowing silver. "Two," They all got in position. "Three!" They all used iron tail with all the power they could muster up. CRACK!

The crystal broke open and a bunch off yellow lights flew out. They flew all around the cavern and then they circled Spark. They flew faster and faster, then they created a yellow ball of light around him and lifted him into the air. Then the ball of light burst, and pikachu's eyes were shining light.

 Then the ball of light burst, and pikachu's eyes were shining light

(Kinda like this.)

Pikachu floated down to the ground and his eyes closed. He shook his head and opened his eyes. 

"I...I...I remember!" Spark exclaimed.

"Yay!" they all shouted.

ϞϞ (๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)ϞϞ

The group had gone back to Volt's house. Glimmer was waiting for them with a special feast, just for the occasion. After they filled their stomachs, Spark, Ash, and mew slept in the guest room.

The Next Day

Spark, Ash, and Mew tried everything the valley had to offer. They ate delicious PokePuffs and other yummy pastries. They played games and saw the sights.

Finally, it was 3:00 and Ash said, "Well, I think it's best we be going now." "Aww! But you just go here!" Sparkle said. They all laughed. "I think your right, Ash. You probably have lots to do." Volt said.

"Oh! Do you know how to get to Melemele Island?" Ash asked. "Yep! Just go outside the barrier, make a left, then make a right at the giant oak tree surrounded by rock- Wait!" "What is it?" Spark asked. "I should come! Next week is my Day of Decision anyways! How much could a week hurt?" Sparkle said. Volt and Glimmer looked at each other. Glimmer nodded. "Well, I guess it's ok with us. Just ask them." Volt said smiling. "Can I come? Pleaseeee!!" Sparkle asked. "Sure! The more the merrier!" Ash said. "Yay!" Sparkle jumped up and down.

"Hey, I was wondering.. could I come too?" Ray asked. Sparkle was surprised. "But what about streaming and stuff?" she asked. Ray waved it away. "I spend too much time in there anyway. So, can I come?" Ash nodded. Ray looked to his parents. "Oh, alright. But you know, it's going to be lonely here without you!" Glimmer joked. "Aww, mom!" Sparkle said. She and Ray hugged their parents. "Goodbye!" Sparkle said waving as the group walked towards the barrier. "Bye!" Ray shouted. "Goodbye, and stay safe!" Glimmer yelled as the group disappeared through the barrier.