Chapter 17: Ultra Beasts And Where To Find Them! (Part 1)

Part #1: The Altar Of The Sunne

Ash and all his pokemon were resting. They had to get back to the academy soon, and Ash still hadn't gone to Ultra Space. Ash looked down at the back of his left hand. There was a symbol on it. Arceus had embedded it's symbol on his hand as proof that Arceus had sent him, once he found Necrozma.

 Arceus had embedded it's symbol on his hand as proof that Arceus had sent him, once he found Necrozma

They were traveling towards the Altar of the Sunne. They had taken a break to rest. So far, they'd encountered kartana, celesteela, buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, stakataka, and blacephalon in the past few days.

«⁕»

Suddenly, an Ultra Wormhole appeared right above where Ash and his pokemon were resting. A giant black pokemon with a wide open mouth came out. It had two arms coming out of the bottom of it's mouth, and it's mouth was lined with yellow. It had two more arms coming out of it's head, it had horns on the top of it's head, and a wrecking ball tail coming out of it's back. In between the horns, was another head.

"Guzzlord!" Ash exclaimed. All his Pokémon came to attention. Without waiting for a command, they all started to fire their strongest moves at it. Satin transformed into drageon, the name Ash came up for the dragon type eeveelution, and Sunshine evolved into skyeon, the name Ash came up for the flying type eeveelution.

Ash formed a line of aura spheres in front of him, and fired them at guzzlord. "Lucario, aura bone!" Ash commanded. Lucario put his fists together and formed a bone. He held the bone in one paw, and created an aura sphere in the other. He threw the aura sphere up in the air, and held his bone straight up. The aura sphere came crashing down onto the bone, and the bone absorbed it. Lucario held up his bone and jumped as high as he could. He swished his bone in front of him, and a barrage of aura spheres came flying out of it, headed straight for guzzlord.

"Everyone, power ball!" Ash shouted over the noise of attacks hitting guzzlord. His pokemon concentrated all their energy. The used their strongest moves, but made them even stronger. Charizard's flamethrower was bigger. The rocks in lycanroc's rock throw were bigger. Satin's dragon pulse became bigger. Sunshine's air slashes became bigger. Pikachu, Ray, and Sparkle's thunderbolts all became bigger. All the moves became bigger, and stronger. They all aimed their attacks into a spot up in the air. When the attacks hit each other, instead of become a giant cloud of smoke, the banned together and became a giant ball of power. It was a bunch of different colors. All the Pokémon jumped/flew up into the air and  used their moves to send the power ball at guzzlord.

Guzzlord opened it's mouth, trying to swallow the giant ball of power, but it ended up being too much. It sent guzzlord flying back into the Ultra Wormhole which, surprisingly, had stayed open, even after guzzlord came out of it. The Ultra Wormhole disappeared and Ash and his pokemon kept walking.

«⁕»

They were walking down a trail when Ash spotted something. "A stone with a picture of the Alter of Sunne symbol." Ash said. "We must be on the right track then." lycanroc said. They kept moving down the path.