Chapter 21: The Gathering of Academies!

2 Days Later

The students from the different academies would be arriving at lunch. Satin and Sunshine were coming with Ash to school, since Sparkle and Ray said they wanted to relax, train, and get to know Ash's other pokemon that he hadn't brought to Alola. Ash had gotten into the 10 for the Battle War. The other students who got in were Gary, Paul, Red, Cross, Trip, Silver, Green, Max, and Tai. The people who got into the Contest Collision were May, Dawn, Serena, Drew, Zoey, Ursala, Solidad, Miette, Sophia, and Riley.

Fourth period had just finished and Ash and his pokemon were heading to the front of the school. The students from different academies would be arriving soon, and Professor Sycamore wanted everyone to be there to greet them. "Wonder if any of them are strong?" pikachu said. "Probably not." mew said. "I hope we get to battle a strong student!" Satin said. "Me too!" Sunshine agreed.

«⁕»

They arrived at the front of the school to see two different fancy buses dropping students off. Out from each bus, came an adult. Ash assumed they were each the principals of one of the academies.

Suddenly, Ash heard voices he wasn't expecting. "Ash!" they chorused. He spun around quickly. "Ethan! Brendon!" Ash shouted. Ethan and Brendon ran up towards Ash. Ethan had dark blue hair, and a yellow and black cap that was on backwards. He ware a red-and-black jacket and a blue watch. He had on a gray backpack and black shorts. Brendon had brown hair and a white-and-black beanie-like hat with a red semicircle. He had on a red-and-black vest and a white-and-green backpack. He wore gray-and-black shorts.

"Dude, we never expected you to be here!" Brendon said. "Same goes for you. Who are you with?" Ash asked. "We're with Brightport." Ethan replied. "Who are your with?" "Unfortunately, I'm with your host academy." Ash replied flatly. "Your with Pokemon Academy? Why is that an 'unfortunately'?" Ethan asked. "Well, it's not all bad-" "Hey! Who are they?" Gary shouted. "Anddd here comes the unfortunate part." Ash said.

The gang walked up to them. "Now what do you want?" Ash asked annoyed. "Who are they?" May asked, gesturing to Ethan and Brendan. "None of your business." Ash gritted through his teeth. "Come on man. They can't be that bad." Ethan said. "You don't know the half of it." Ash grimaced. Ethan rolled his eyes. "Overdramatic." he whistled. "That is the second time I've heard that within a week! Why does everyone keep saying that?!" Ash grumbled. His pokemon, Ethan, and Brendan all snickered at this.

"I'm Ethan." Ethan said. "I'm Brendan." Brendan introduced. The gang all introduced themselves. "What academy are you from?" Dawn asked. "We're from Brightport." "Cool! Are you in the Battle War or the Contest Collision?" Bonnie asked. "We're both in the Battle War."

Ash snuck away with his pokemon and left the two 'traitors' with the 'troublesome group'. "OH come on! Seriously!?" pikachu said. "I told you they were nice." Sunshine said. Pikachu was fuming under his breath. "Guys, come on." Ash sighed. "Look!" mew said, pointing to a small group in the distance. Ash and his pokemon looked towards where mew was pointing. "Wonder what they're doing here." Ash said. "Wow. We sure are finding a lot of unexpected people here, aren't we?" pikachu said. "Let's go!" mew said.

«⁕»

"Ash!" they chorused. "Guys!" Ash shouted. "Why are you here?" Ash asked. "We came for the tournament. We're all from Sage except for Lyra, whose in Bright." a girl answered. There were 3 girls and one boy. The boy had on a blue jacket and black pants. He had a crossbody bag that was blue and black. He also had on a red and black hat. One of the girls had on a black vest with a white shirt underneath. She had blue jean shorts and a pink crossbody bag. Her hair was brown and in a pony-tail. She wore a white and pink hat with a pink pokeball on it. The girl next to her had on a white long-sleeve shirt with light-blue sleeves and a pink pokeball in the middle. She wore black leggings and yellow shorts. She had brown hair put into double-buns and a pink and white vizor hat. The last girl had on a white hat with a red bow around it. She had on a red long-sleeve and overalls covering them. She wore white and black thigh highs and she had a yellow bag.

"So Ash, which one are you from?" the boy asked. "I'm from Pokemon Academy, Hilbert." Ash answered. "I was with Ethan and Brendan earlier, but I turned my back for a second to talk to these guys, and they were gone." Lyra said. "They're over talking to the 'troublesome group'." Ash said. "'Troublesome group'?" a girl asked. "Yeah. They're always bugging me and asking questions and just being annoying." "Hilda, what do you think?" Hilbert asked. The girl, now identified as Hilda, nodded. "If you say they're annoying, I'm gonna guess they are pretty annoying." "So, what now?" the other girl asked. "Rosa, weren't you paying any attention? We're supposed to head to the cafeteria after getting to know some of the students. And I'd say we've 'gotten to know' enough people." Hilda said. "I'm not sure glancing at people counts." Hilbert said, but that just got him a fist to the head. "Oww! What was that for!?" he shouted. "For being stupid." she answered simply. "Me!?" he shouted. The rest of the group laughed at their antics. They all rolled their eyes. "Come on guys, I'll show you where the cafeteria is." Ash said, leading them to the cafeteria which was, by now, jam packed full of students.