Chapter 3: Roommates

Ash had gone to his dorm after the encounter in the cafeteria. He looked at his dorm key and saw that his dorm is #314. He went to dorm and looked at his schedule and saw who his roommates were. He sighed when he saw that one of them was the Serena girl. There were three other names he didn't recognize. They were May, Dawn, and Gary. 

He went into the room and saw that it was very nice. It was a big room and on one side, there were two large couches and 4 sitting chairs. There were two tables and a small fireplace. There were beautiful windows and on the other side of the room there were 5 big beds. On each side of each bed there were two nightstands. One with a lamp and the other one was empty. Ash claimed the one farthest from the others and put his backpack down. He took out the two eggs and polished them.

He decided to go back to the forest to go see how his Pokémon were doing. Before he left, he created an aura barrier surrounding his bed so no one would touch his stuff. You never can be too careful. Especially when your at an academy full of nosy kids. He went with Pikachu and Mew back to their home in the forest. When they got back, he saw that some of his Pokémon were training and some were eating and relaxing. When they saw Ash, they all shouted in greeting. "Hey guys. I'm going to stay for a while. Since I won't be here as much, I'm going to create an aura barrier around here to make sure no one comes in." Ash said. He let all the Pokémon he brought to school out of their pokeballs. Mew flew up to a tree and took a nap. Pikachu and Riolu sparred. Charizard and a few other Pokémon were using their attacks on boulders and trees.

With The Gang(May, Dawn, Serena, Misty, Brock, Drew, Gary, Clemont, Paul, Max, and Bonnie)

After they comforted Serena, Dawn said, "Hey guys, why don't you all come over to our dorm and we can hangout." Everyone agreed and they went to dorm #314. When they got there, Dawn unlocked the door and the went inside. Gary noticed Ash's backpack on the bed and said, "Hey isn't that the new kid's backpack." They looked at the bed and May said, "Oh no, that bed has been empty for years. I'll bet he must be our new roommate." 

Dawn, May, Serena, and Gary groaned. "Hey whad'ya say we look through his stuff and take something as payback for being rude to Serena." Gary suggested. "We might get in trouble for that. Let's just look through it for anything embarrassing instead." Clemont suggested. The group nodded. Gary walked up to the bed but he hit himself on the head. "What the?!" he said to himself. He punched the air and, surprisingly, his fist hit something. "What?" Gary said. The group looked at him in a weird way, thinking he was playing a prank on them. Then Gary punched the air one more time, and a blue and white barrier revealed itself. It was surrounding Ash's bed. The group stared in shock.

"What in the world is that?" Max asked. "It looks to be some sort of barrier." Clemont responded adjusting his glasses. "Well, what's it doing here?" Misty asked. "Let's try an break it!" Gary suggested. The group nodded and started kicking and hitting the barrier.

With Ash

Ash could sense that someone was causing a disturbance at the barrier he set up in his dorm. He closed his eyes and used his aura to see what was happening. He saw that group trying to break the aura barrier. He decided to teach them a lesson. He created an aura sphere that connected to the barrier through aura. "Pikachu!" Pikachu came running over to him. "What do you need Ash?" Pikachu asked. "I need you to use thunderbolt on this aura sphere." Ash explained. Pikachu didn't question it. Though it would seem crazy to some people, Pikachu knew his trainer had a reason so he wouldn't question it. Pikachu nodded and used a 24% power thunderbolt. "Thanks buddy." Ash pet, then thanked his loyal partner. "Anytime!" Pikachu replied, then scampered off to play with Bulbasuar and the others. Now that pikachu had used thunderbolt on the aura sphere, the barrier would send shocks to anyone who touched it. He watched the group get shocked with Pikachu's 24% power thunderbolt which, might I add, could one-shot a Kangaskhan. That would teach them not to mess with his stuff.

Back With The Gang

They were all getting shocked when they touched the barrier, and it hurt a lot, so eventually they all gave up. "Well, let's just see how the new kid will get through this." Gary said. They all nodded and Dawn said, "Well it's getting late, so you guys should get back to your dorms." Misty, Bonnie, Max, Brock, Clemont, Drew and Paul went back to their respective dorms. "Let's stay up and see how the new kid deals with that shield thingy." May said. Serena, Dawn and Gary agreed. They brushed their teeth and changed into their pajamas and went to bed. They kept their eyes open to see if Ash came.

In The Forest With Ash

"Well guys, I have to go back now. You all can stay here." Ash said. Pikachu jumped on his shoulder and Mew got on his head and turned invisible. Ash closed his eyes and used aura to see if anyone was near his dorm door. Luckily, the hall was empty so he teleported to the dorm with Mew and Pikachu. He went inside and saw that his roommates were in their bed, however, he could sense that they were awake. He got ready for bed. He passed right through the barrier when he was going to bed and his roommates were wide-eyed. When he got into bed, Pikachu curled in a fuzzy ball and fell asleep on his chest, and Mew invisibly got on Pikachu and curled into her own fuzzy ball and fell asleep. Eventually everyone drifted off to sleep.